#21Melee_AcePosted 5/16/2013 11:23:06 AM
Lacrymosa143 posted...
Stover46 posted...
wolfxslash posted...
Melee_Ace posted...
I'd say Tidus is probably sterile.

then explain Jecht

You dont inherit that, otherwise no one would be sterile

No he's saying there's no way Tidus is sterile. People are saying he's sterile because he's basically an Aeon/Dream, but hey so was Jecht and he had kids just fine.

With a dream lady in the dream world. Or maybe he was dreamed up with a dream son along with dream memories

You basically hit the nail on the head. Jecht was able to have Tidus not so much because of any activity he had with Tidus's mom, but because the fayth dreamed Tidus up. Since I doubt the dreams were given functioning reproductive systems, that's why I think Tidus is sterile, and Jecht probably was too. Of course this is all just a theory.
---
Not changing this signature till Final Fantasy X HD gets a release date.
#22yewyewyewPosted 5/17/2013 2:05:33 AM
i think what would come out at birth would be souls from the far plane and they would just float in the wind away aha
---
hellllllllllllllo, LA LA LA
#23Carlk797Posted 5/17/2013 3:58:09 AM
Yeah I would guess that if you accept the perfect ending in FF X-2 they would no doubt get married and live happily ever after. But I remember when 10-2 came out some people had a problem with him coming back to life. Some saw that as appeasing the American gamer. I don't really think I had a problem with that but did anybody out there share that point of view?
#24wolfxslashPosted 5/17/2013 7:39:01 AM
Carlk797 posted...
Yeah I would guess that if you accept the perfect ending in FF X-2 they would no doubt get married and live happily ever after. But I remember when 10-2 came out some people had a problem with him coming back to life. Some saw that as appeasing the American gamer. I don't really think I had a problem with that but did anybody out there share that point of view?

not me
#25Lacrymosa143Posted 5/17/2013 8:26:04 AM
Carlk797 posted...

I saw it that way too. The throughout the game people encourage Yuna to move on and live her life, just to have Tidus come back and she forgets everything just to live a quiet life with him. Even when i get a perfect ending i never respond to that whistle
#26Carlk797Posted 5/17/2013 7:37:09 PM
Lacrymosa143 posted...
Carlk797 posted...

I saw it that way too. The throughout the game people encourage Yuna to move on and live her life, just to have Tidus come back and she forgets everything just to live a quiet life with him. Even when i get a perfect ending i never respond to that whistle

True if you put it that way it makes sense. I do remember something about the final mission in the international version. If Yuna doesn't get Tidus back she gets a bit bummed and talks about her loneliness. So I guess they had planned that he would come back.
#27Lacrymosa143Posted 5/18/2013 1:00:23 AM
Carlk797 posted...
Lacrymosa143 posted...
Carlk797 posted...

True if you put it that way it makes sense. I do remember something about the final mission in the international version. If Yuna doesn't get Tidus back she gets a bit bummed and talks about her loneliness. So I guess they had planned that he would come back.

Right, and what's stupid is that if she is so lonely, why did she stop adventuring with Rikku and Paine? I guess it's because they needed an excuse for Last Mission. So now that I think about it, maybe I shouldn't care if Last Mission is in the HD Remaster.
#28KarifeanPosted 5/18/2013 10:52:16 AM
Lacrymosa143 posted...
Carlk797 posted...

That's the beautiful thing with X-2. There's no canon. You control how the story goes. Do you want Tromell to be dead? Your choice. Want Dona and Barthello to remain separated? Your choice. Want Yuna to stay alone? Your choice. X-2 probably has the most literal "roleplaying" out of all the FF games.
#29drsw36Posted 5/18/2013 11:17:36 AM
Karifean posted...
Lacrymosa143 posted...
Carlk797 posted...

That's the beautiful thing with X-2. There's no canon. You control how the story goes. Do you want Tromell to be dead? Your choice. Want Dona and Barthello to remain separated? Your choice. Want Yuna to stay alone? Your choice. X-2 probably has the most literal "roleplaying" out of all the FF games.

This. FFX-2 is the most open-world FF ever and the most fun!
---
Proud owner of a : PC, PS3, XBOX360, PSP, DS, PS2, GC, Snes, WII.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drsw36
#30gb094Posted 5/18/2013 8:18:14 PM
Stover46 posted...
wolfxslash posted...
Melee_Ace posted...

then explain Jecht

You dont inherit that, otherwise no one would be sterile

No he's saying there's no way Tidus is sterile. People are saying he's sterile because he's basically an Aeon/Dream, but hey so was Jecht and he had kids just fine.

With a dream lady in the dream world. Or maybe he was dreamed up with a dream son along with dream memories

You basically hit the nail on the head. Jecht was able to have Tidus not so much because of any activity he had with Tidus's mom, but because the fayth dreamed Tidus up. Since I doubt the dreams were given functioning reproductive systems, that's why I think Tidus is sterile, and Jecht probably was too. Of course this is all just a theory.

If they DID dream the reproductive systen, Tidus would be the result of a fayth's wet dream.
---
Official ME of this universe... Why would I be someone else? That's just stupid.