Is gamestop offering the artbook and special packaging for pre-order?

#1SkeithacksPosted 9/4/2013 6:31:09 PM
If so, i will cancel my amazon preorder, so i can get in on the actual release date instead of waiting an extra 4-5 business days

thanks in advance!
---
Currently Playing: The Witcher, Grandia, Little Big Planet 2
#2foamposite123Posted 9/4/2013 6:52:26 PM
Skeithacks posted...
If so, i will cancel my amazon preorder, so i can get in on the actual release date instead of waiting an extra 4-5 business days

thanks in advance!

According to their website, yes it does.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/final-fantasy-x-x2-hd/110038
#3theone489Posted 9/4/2013 7:05:13 PM
I know that I'm getting the special edition thanks to a pre order.

I'm getting mine from EB games here in Canada, they are owned by the same company so yes Gamestop is offering the special edition.
---
"You're already dead, Silberman. Everybody dies. You know I believe it so don't **** with me! "
-Sarah Connor: Terminator 2: Judgment Day
#4Mr_M0j0_RisingPosted 9/5/2013 5:54:50 AM
Skeithacks posted...

thanks in advance!

Amazon has FREE release date delivery on all preorders. You will always get it the day of release - unless you're incredibly impatient and HAVE to have it at midnight or something. It just depends on when UPS/USPS/FedEx gets to your home. I've been shopping at Amazon for years. They're the best retailer on planet earth.
---
We live to make the impossible possible.
#5BahamutBBobPosted 9/6/2013 8:13:13 AM
Amazon only has the Special Edition for pre-order. I'm assuming that the SE is the SE because it has the artbook and special packaging, but I haven't researched what makes it so special.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#6foamposite123Posted 9/6/2013 6:00:51 PM
Mr_M0j0_Rising posted...
Skeithacks posted...

thanks in advance!

Amazon has FREE release date delivery on all preorders. You will always get it the day of release - unless you're incredibly impatient and HAVE to have it at midnight or something. It just depends on when UPS/USPS/FedEx gets to your home. I've been shopping at Amazon for years. They're the best retailer on planet earth.

Isn't Amazon's free release date delivery for Prime Members only? Otherwise it's $0.99 isn't it?