Maxed out starting save or other XP trick?

#1killahkill1977Posted 3/21/2014 3:46:42 PM
any way to have either a maxed out starting save, or some way to get tons of xp early and easy? I want to replay the game for the story but dont have the time to grind or level up
#2Leight_WeightPosted 3/21/2014 3:48:20 PM
The game is pretty easy to rush through without much grinding.
---
"Every man dies, but not every man truly lives."
#3Demonic_EssencePosted 3/21/2014 4:14:20 PM
Brute Force Save Data 4.4.9
Memory Sum Checker

Figure out the rest your self.
---
(A horse whinnies.) Butt Stallion! Say hello.
#4Sans PantsPosted 3/21/2014 4:18:21 PM
Even though you can't level up Kimahri with this method (since he's not in your party), it works for the other six characters.

Bevelle Highbridge. There are two robot enemies worth 1870 AP apiece that are weak to Water and Fire. You can't hit them with any status ailments aside from Slow and Armor/Mental Break. You can Bribe the YKT-63 for 8400 gil and get EIGHT Elixirs. The YAT-99 yields 10 Ethers for 54000. You can't bribe the Warrior Monks, but you can instakill them with Stonetouch/Stonestrike (you can steal Petrify Grenades as early as the Djose Highroad). The YAT and YKT have a low overkill threshold (around 2200-ish), and they have elemental weaknesses, so a tier 3 elemental spell can likely oneshot them.
---
I was hiding the end in the dream unconquered, hoping that this day will be a wonderful day.
#5Demonic_EssencePosted 3/21/2014 6:48:22 PM
Demonic_Essence posted...
Memory Sum Checker

......its actually a goose chase you need BFSD 4.6
---
#6Great_Pudding_3Posted 3/21/2014 6:54:06 PM
The FF13 trilogy have worry-free save editors for non-hacked ps3s. I imagine something will come around for X and X-2 soon.
---
PS4: MelancholicZen
NNID: Quake Guy
#7DXMGPosted 3/21/2014 6:56:49 PM
Memory Sum Checker

Well you dont need 4.6.0, but the cheats database with FFX in it comes with 4.6.0 so its the easiest way to roll. You can get the cheats file elsewhere, or you can copy/paste em into the editor as long as you follow the format.

I personally still use 4.1.8 more often, as it works with everything I have tried, where other versions fail. It even does FF13 saves without the need for seperate CRC fixing.
---
Medic!
#8Demonic_EssencePosted 3/22/2014 1:19:44 AM
DXMG posted...
Memory Sum Checker

Well you dont need 4.6.0, but the cheats database with FFX in it comes with 4.6.0 so its the easiest way to roll. You can get the cheats file elsewhere, or you can copy/paste em into the editor as long as you follow the format.

I personally still use 4.1.8 more often, as it works with everything I have tried, where other versions fail. It even does FF13 saves without the need for seperate CRC fixing.

Everything works if you Run as Admin.
---
#9Demonic_EssencePosted 3/22/2014 8:15:34 PM(edited)
http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-cheats-customization/720304-ps3-bruteforce-4-6-save-data-download-resigner-programme.html

Become a registered member and you can get 4.6,

FFX things include:

Max Gil and all stats, 99 of all items, all Key Items,Ultimate weapons in hand All Overdrive modes and Overdrives. Would be useful for Solo character runs, lol

Edit: You also need a program called Memory Sum Checker and its plugins for FFX and FFX-2 HD
I cannot remember where I found it though.
---
#10KisaiPosted 3/22/2014 8:13:41 PM
I'm kinda surprised stuff like Game Genies, Action Replays, and Gamesharks are still available for PS3.
---
WHO MODS THE MODERATORS?