Help with Boss Fight Seymour&Anima

#1Ada-Wong-FanPosted 3/30/2014 7:50:41 PM(edited)
I stuck fighting Them how I beat Anima with Shiva?
How Much HP Anima has?

---
I really hope Final Fantasy XV is released by Christmas 2014 for Japan, Final Fantasy XV is released by January 16 2015 for International.
#2HeartfangPosted 3/30/2014 8:05:06 PM
Unless you totally neglected Yuna in battle, Shiva should do 9999 overkill to Anima. If not you'd better have some other aeons at full overdrive.

You should also cast all the nul spells/haste/talk to seymour before he calls Anima.
---
Common sense is just wisdom with its sleeves rolled up
#3Nightmare637Posted 3/30/2014 8:26:38 PM
I think he has 18,000.

when Shiva gets low on health use Blizzaga(Blizzara?) on yourself to heal.

oh and against seymour use Yuna's null ability's.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
By the Power of NamcoBandai PowderedNuts x Colette is now canon.
#4VegerunksPosted 3/30/2014 8:30:29 PM
Heartfang posted...
Unless you totally neglected Yuna in battle, Shiva should do 9999 overkill to Anima. If not you'd better have some other aeons at full overdrive.

You should also cast all the nul spells/haste/talk to seymour before he calls Anima.

Talk to seymour before he calls anima what? Is it one of those special actions in battle? lmao.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide Jpn PSN: CrimsonDeath24
#5Nightmare637Posted 3/30/2014 8:31:43 PM
Vegerunks posted...
Heartfang posted...

Talk to seymour before he calls anima what? Is it one of those special actions in battle? lmao.

yep, both Tidus and Yuna can talk to him.

Tidus gets his attack raised and Yuna has her magic def. raised.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
By the Power of NamcoBandai PowderedNuts x Colette is now canon.
#6pure mind gamesPosted 3/30/2014 8:33:39 PM
Nightmare637 posted...
Vegerunks posted...
Heartfang posted...

yep, both Tidus and Yuna can talk to him.

Tidus gets his attack raised and Yuna has her magic def. raised.

Also Wakka for a Magic Defence raise
---
Vergil's Downfall(Blind) Episode 05 - Own Shadow - http://youtu.be/Z12gTrgneg0
Vergil's Downfall(Blind) Final - Another Chance - http://youtu.be/4nvnNVb9x_I
#7bvillebroPosted 3/30/2014 8:34:01 PM
Yes it is. talking to Mr. S is a special action known as a trigger command.

For this battle it is exclusive to certain characters, and it raises their stats.

Tidus (Strength), Wakka (Magic Defense) and Yuna (magic defense)

talking to him makes this battle notably easier, and if you dont do it before he summons Ms. A, then you may not have a great opening to do it in phase three of the battle when the boss spams some very powerful spells
---
Learning something new every day
#8The_Green_OnePosted 3/30/2014 8:36:35 PM
After you kill Anima, Seymour will spam elementa -------ra spells at you in a certain order. If you have a sensor weapon or just cast scan on him it'll tell you the order. Each turn just have Yuna cast the null element spell of the incoming attack and you'll cheese Seymour with ease.

Or cheese him even harder by just summoning an OD Aeon and nuking his sorry ass.
#9EZ007Posted 3/30/2014 9:13:37 PM
WOW if you're having a hard time with this boss this early in the game then you're gonna be crying blood with other bosses much later! Just use Blizzara on yourself (Shiva) n u should 9999 that boss easily
---
***I smell a Justin Beiber wannabe (Eric Giang) in this forum!***LOL XD
#10pure mind gamesPosted 3/30/2014 9:17:01 PM
I lucked out after Anima, as he didn't use Firaga so I was able to just Diamond Dust his arse to next week
---
Vergil's Downfall(Blind) Episode 05 - Own Shadow - http://youtu.be/Z12gTrgneg0
Vergil's Downfall(Blind) Final - Another Chance - http://youtu.be/4nvnNVb9x_I