So uh... Will there be a 10-3? (Maybe some spoilers)

#1Corn-FoxPosted 4/15/2014 7:29:01 PM
So I beat both X and X-2 and then I happily watched/listened to the Bonus Audio and I am soooo confused right now. Will there be a 10-3 now or what?
---
3DS Friend code: 1263 - 6319 - 3584
Friend Safari: Fire type with Larvesta, Braixen, and Magmar.
#2Static HamsterPosted 4/15/2014 7:49:51 PM
Most of us ignore the Bonus Audio.

I find it really terrible. Many talk about Tidus and Yuna breaking up over something trivial and because of this I was completely caught by surprise when they brought Sin back.

It just completely negates everything you did in both games and starts you all over again at square one.

No Thank-you.
---
I am nothing but a figment of my own imagination.
#3Azure_FlamePosted 4/15/2014 7:51:05 PM
I don't understand the logic behind ignoring the existence of things you don't like. What does that say about you as a fan that you ignore part of the FFX canon just because you don't like it?
---
"Incorrect" -- PowderedNuts
Die a gracious death!
#4LuigisterPosted 4/15/2014 7:55:39 PM
probably because it's terrible and directly conflicts with the themes presented in the two games

it literally reads like they took an amalgamation of every terrible story posted on fanfiction.net and said let's make this canon

it would be like coming out with a fourth lotr book where all of a sudden the ringwraiths are good guys and legolas is trying to hook up with aragorn but aragorn secretly lusts for the feel of gimli's beard
---
You know you need it, I need it too.
#5Azure_FlamePosted 4/15/2014 7:56:25 PM
Luigister posted...
probably because it's terrible and directly conflicts with the themes presented in the two games

it literally reads like they took an amalgamation of every terrible story posted on fanfiction.net and said let's make this canon

it would be like coming out with a fourth lotr book where all of a sudden the ringwraiths are good guys and legolas is trying to hook up with aragorn but aragorn secretly lusts for the feel of gimli's beard

But why bother denying canon? What's the point? It's still canon.
---
Die a gracious death!
#6Pesmerga255Posted 4/15/2014 7:57:03 PM
To be fair, Gimli does have a magnificent beard.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#7GlavewurmPosted 4/15/2014 7:59:37 PM
Azure_Flame posted...
What does that say about you as a fan that you ignore part of the FFX canon just because you don't like it?

It means I grew up with Star Wars, and quickly realized that canon only means s*** if you want it to.

I love FFX, FFX-2... has it's moments. But after reading those spoilers, the bonus audio is going to be a hard sell for me it seems. And likely "didn't happen".

My logic on this is the complete opposite. I don't understand why people are so against sequels and remakes being made to things they like. Why not just ignore them? They aren't changing the stuff you like.
#8LuigisterPosted 4/15/2014 8:01:20 PM
canon only means s*** if you want it to

---
#9Azure_FlamePosted 4/15/2014 8:03:01 PM
Glavewurm posted...
And likely "didn't happen".

But... it did...
---
Die a gracious death!
#10LuigisterPosted 4/15/2014 8:03:33 PM
cool it's almost like he put quotation marks around that for a very specific reason
---