Do Aeons level up with Yuna or

#1INikeOne89Posted 4/30/2014 9:32:00 PM
Whenever you use them in battle?
#2GlavewurmPosted 4/30/2014 9:33:13 PM
They level up with Yuna, as well as for every so many battles you enter (you don't even have to fight).
---
Riku, who was, in turn, pretending to be Ansem pretending to be Ansem while he worked for Ansem who was pretending to be Ansem pretending to be Ansem. ~ KMAnsem
#3Static HamsterPosted 4/30/2014 9:33:37 PM
They level up with Yuna and when you use certain items once you have a prize from Belgemine
---
I am nothing but a figment of my own imagination.
#4INikeOne89(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2014 9:34:55 PM
Ah ok. Thanks guys!
#5dsky9000Posted 5/1/2014 1:07:15 AM
What from what I recall the Aeons level up by the use of certain party members.I didn't level up Yuna at all in one game and still had every aeon packing out max hits.
---
Love your enemies,do good to those who hate,bless those who curse you,pray for those who abuse you.
(www.myspace.com/nightvayne for all my decks.)
#6HakPosted 5/1/2014 3:56:27 AM
Aeon's get a boost in stats every (30 I think) battles until 600, when they stop getting the bonus. The buff isn't huge, but it does add up.

Other than that, their stat growth is affected purely by Yuna's. It isn't a 1:1 ratio though - as an example, you may notice that raising Yuna's Strength by 4 causes Ixion to get 2 Strength, 1 Agility, 1 accuracy, and 50HP. Aeon's all have a predetermined stat growth anyway - while boosting Yuna down Auron's path will cause their Strength to increase quickly, it'll eventually level out, so then the only aeon with 255 in all stats when Yuna has 255 in all stats is Shiva (though her HP will be lower than several of the others).
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa