Teaching Yuna Comrade

#1bigtiggie23Posted 5/4/2014 3:08:50 AM
I'm using Don Tonberry to power up my team, except I noticed Yuna doesn't have Comrade yet. There really isn't any faster way than to go out and fight with her in and find an aggresive group of enemies and have someone Provoke them and just keep defending and healing? Two questions:

1. Will it tell me in the middle of the battle when she learns it or do I have to win the battle? I can't remember how it happened for everyone else.
2. I heard arena fighting doesn't count toward learning Comrade, this true?

Thank you.
---
Just in case Jennifer Lawrence comes to the GameFAQs board, this must be said:
Bigtiggie23 > Nicholas Hoult
#2NynzPosted 5/4/2014 3:11:50 AM
You will learn as soon as you obtain an Overdrive mode within a combat setting.

You do not learn Overdrives in the Monster Arena so you should go elsewhere for that. <3
---
Arrogance destroys the footholds of victory. - Byakuya Kuchiki
PSN: Nynzy
#3bigtiggie23(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 3:14:40 AM
Thanks. I feel dumb I tried letting an ogre in the arena punch Tidus over and over again while Yuna watched in hopes she would learn Comrade (i think she kinda enjoyed it). Guess I'll go find a wild one next time.
---
Just in case Jennifer Lawrence comes to the GameFAQs board, this must be said:
Bigtiggie23 > Nicholas Hoult
#4Pesmerga255Posted 5/4/2014 3:17:32 AM
I used the undead monks with the flamethrowers to teach Kimahri and Lulu comrade. They hit the entire team and they never miss, just cast Hastega on them at the start of the fight.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#5Zeronic007Posted 5/4/2014 3:36:08 AM
I went to besaid, haste the opposite team, slow yourself, provoke with the other 2. Really easy since the damage you get is abysmal.