Wow, I'm surprised that this actually made it on the PSP.

#1gk2012Posted 9/13/2011 10:56:56 PM
But I bet that they already have plans to release a God Eater 2 Burst on Vita.
---
ows talaga~?
#2xxnike629xxPosted 9/14/2011 5:27:37 AM
gk2012 posted...

LOL
Maybe. Or maybe not... I'm gonna wait for the US release.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfyrX5kfkVg (August 2011 Game Collection v. 2.0)
#3Second_ChancesPosted 9/15/2011 4:34:10 PM
I hope so.

It may get localized.
---
Second Chances sure are great. It's nice to be back, GameFAQs.
http://backloggery.com/Ground
#4neogenoPosted 9/15/2011 5:12:30 PM
Not to get ahead of myself but I think a TGS first reveal trailer with an english narrator is a pretty good sign.
---
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy but socially dead.
#5robertwarnes91Posted 9/16/2011 5:46:22 AM
I think people shouldn't believe the English narrator indicates a English release.

The reason for the English narration was a stylist choice to emulate Hollywood trailers and the Japanese tend to do that offer, since English/American is cool in Japan.
---
I shoot first, drink brandy later.
MY VIDEO REVIEWS: http://www.youtube.com/user/WindyCornerTV
#6lester2020Posted 9/17/2011 4:57:17 AM
Well have to wait for the exact release date for 2012 on this and check if the sales on the first week or a month would make its answer. But based on the visual style like FFType-0, it might be a 2 UMD pack.
---
Mostly Played: Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3, The 3rd Birthday, God Eater Burst
#7AldathPosted 9/27/2011 5:21:38 AM
gk2012 posted...

LOLNO :)
It was already announced as a PSP EXCUSIVE on TGS.
Plus as I state in other thread, Vita isn't "the bang" in Japan, and developing games for it is SUPER costy, not much support from 3th parties as you can see...

-.- Maybe in the PSN after some months, but don't expect to see anything that's not Sony or weird companies for Vita for some months/years, it's the same tale as with PS3 when it began
---
"imagine if Metallica got together with the Power Rangers and the coolest kids in school and had a party in your mouth, and you were invited" THE_WIND
#8INFERTakuyaPosted 9/27/2011 11:45:25 PM
Aldath posted...
gk2012 posted...

Plus as I state in other thread, Vita isn't "the bang" in Japan, and developing games for it is SUPER costy, not much support from 3th parties as you can see...

-.- Maybe in the PSN after some months, but don't expect to see anything that's not Sony or weird companies for Vita for some months/years, it's the same tale as with PS3 when it began

GE2's the PSP-exclusive game. Any future enhanced remake of GE2 will probably not be PSP-exclusive (heck, it might not even be on the PSP at all).
---
DJ. INFRTaku BS- Beginner CE-Grand Master DMP2-Guest
A sole petal descends into the darkness, but no matter how deep it falls, it will never be alone...
#9gk2012(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2011 7:35:59 AM
Aldath posted...

I'm sure you didn't understand my post. :)
I'm talking about GE2 Burst, not GE2.

"Vita isn't "the bang" in Japan"?

LOL Are you sure you're reading any news about Vita?
There are already tons of games planned for it, and it's not even out yet.
Not to mention the 26 launch games prepared on it's release day. And that's for Japan alone.
---
ows talaga~?