Question from a newcomer......

#1Cj_BlazerPosted 9/19/2012 3:58:33 PM
I was reading Gods Eater Bursts' wiki page and I read that only equipment available were swords, shields, and guns. Is there armor? If there is, will it change you or your allies' appearance? The reason I'm asking is because one of the things I love about RPGs is the armors concept and this game really catches my attention.
#2darkrider990Posted 9/19/2012 4:41:50 PM
there is no armor concept that can change your stats, only clothing that you can make along the way that can change your character's apperance.
#3ZeroX91Posted 9/19/2012 5:05:46 PM
upgrades and the control unit are the closest thing to armor. Nothing boosts your "defense" you get abilities that help you defend yourself better but defense isn't an actual stat.
---
www.youtube.com/watch?v=e10VtlRCQL0
"Insanity is often the logic of an accurate mind overtasked."
#4Cj_Blazer(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2012 7:57:14 PM(edited)
ZeroX91 posted...
upgrades and the control unit are the closest thing to armor. Nothing boosts your "defense" you get abilities that help you defend yourself better but defense isn't an actual stat.

I see..... But do upgrades and control units change your character's appearance? Or are clothes the only way?
#5darkrider990Posted 9/19/2012 8:14:36 PM
Cj_Blazer posted...
I see..... But do upgrades and control units change your character's appearance? Or are clothes the only way?

No just the clothing.
#6natchu96Posted 9/20/2012 3:29:58 AM
darkrider990 posted...
Cj_Blazer posted...

No just the clothing.

Well, obviously your hugeass weapon is visible, but as far as the body itself . . . yeah, it's just clothes.
---
Official Lopunny of the Black 2 Boar . . . wait, how did THAT happen?!?