Does this game have any CG/anime cutscenes?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Ys: Memories of Celceta
  3. Does this game have any CG/anime cutscenes?
4 years ago#1
Aside from the very low-budget opening.
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
4 years ago#2
So far i've only seen the opening, i think im about half way through the game.
4 years ago#3
Thanks, let me know if you see any others!
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
4 years ago#4
I actually really like the opening.

Aside from dem paper cut-out movements
"Women are throwing themselves at Adol left and right. Real bromance is hard to find. That's why Adol's sad." -Martze
4 years ago#5
Im_A_potato posted...
I actually really like the opening.

Aside from dem paper cut-out movements

That's exactly why I hate it :p I actually prefer Ys Seven's opening animation, and all of the Trails in the Sky games' animation as well.
4 years ago#6
Ys Seven had little movement in its OP, as well as Trails in the Sky.

In Celceta, you can see Falcom tried to animate and make the OP more 'action'-y, thus having some of those "paper cutout" movements.
"JUST WHO THE HELL, DO YOU THINK I AM!!!"
"Screw the Rules, I have Money!"
4 years ago#7
Radiantist027 posted...

In Celceta, you can see Falcom tried to animate and make the OP more 'action'-y, thus having some of those "paper cutout" movements.

Despite those things........ I still think the OP was pretty great.

But that's just me.

Dunno what the others think.
"Women are throwing themselves at Adol left and right. Real bromance is hard to find. That's why Adol's sad." -Martze
4 years ago#8
Does anyone know the artist who did the character designs? I like the style, I wonder if this same artist has drawn stills pics or anime for other games and media.

It seems to be a different art style than Ys Seven, so it can't be the same artist.
4 years ago#9
sezen_atacan posted...
Does anyone know the artist who did the character designs? I like the style, I wonder if this same artist has drawn stills pics or anime for other games and media.

It seems to be a different art style than Ys Seven, so it can't be the same artist.

Eh, personally I don't like this art style.
4 years ago#10
sezen_atacan posted...

I think it's an in-house artist. With Ys Seven, they contracted Enami Katsumi. So definitely a different artist.

If the artist is an in-house artist, Falcom usually doesn't give the name out, beyond in the credits.
http://www.esterior.net | http://www.sanctuarycrew.com | http://www.eidenyaku.com
  1. Boards
  2. Ys: Memories of Celceta
  3. Does this game have any CG/anime cutscenes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived