is there going to be DLC for this game?

#1cimoaPosted 8/26/2013 8:47:32 PM
if there are no DLC, i will buy the limited edition, because most of limited edition only exist in 2 region, either region 2 japan or region 1 US, and my PSN ID on my vita is region 3

but if there are confirmed no DLC, i'll take the limited edition

so?
---
PSN ID : Felenir
3DS FC : 1779-0008-4495
#2Radiantist027Posted 8/26/2013 9:33:28 PM
There weren't any DLC (as far as I know of) in the Japanese version.

It only had an version update for the game. And I guess, Falcom will probably patch the game with that update for the English release.

What I wish they would do is to fix the lag in battles when a lot of enemies are on screen. I mean, they're probably gonna program the translated script after Sen no Kiseki's release, so why not fix the lag issue? Surely Falcom won't be like Namco Bandai and Xillia, right?
---
Everyone should go get and play The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky. Seriously, go out and buy it!
#3YamotoXPosted 8/27/2013 9:16:50 AM
thanks for the info. i hate dlc now days because i cant resist to buy it. this also allow me to import either r3 or r1.
#4cimoa(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 1:08:18 AM
thx for the info, now i can PO the LE one then :)
---
PSN ID : Felenir
3DS FC : 1779-0008-4495
#5helldewPosted 8/28/2013 11:50:14 PM
are you talking about framerate drops when to many enemies on screen -_- i dont think thats something you just patch out easily with out changing more then a couple things.

and i seriously doubt there will be DLC cause if the Japanese version didn't then chances are pretty much zero.
---
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.
#6MonkeySeraphPosted 8/29/2013 5:09:53 AM
Bikini Adol ,the returance of the Dogi DLC and Bikini Dogi.
---
Hero of the Mad King war.
#7SGXeusPosted 8/30/2013 8:27:57 PM
I wish there would be DLC with more content like with hidden areas and more missions =/

WIth YS 7 I hated playing the end of the game because I knew there wouldn't be anymore. I seriously loved it that much and kind of just took my time in the final dungeon grinding and exploring everything I could.
#8kingotPosted 9/20/2013 10:50:12 PM
So is there a DLC or not? And what's with the "Bikini" thingy?

I'm also using Asian account.

Or are there any news about it having an R3 version?
---
PSN ID: Hebigat
#9GurudaPosted 9/21/2013 12:15:46 AM
You might want to give your humor sensors a level three diagnostic, they're obviously not working right.

And while XSEED hasn't said anything specifically, the fact that there was no DLC for the Japanese version combined with the fact that XSEED doesn't have anyone who can program for the Vita should make the answer pretty obvious.
#10helldewPosted 9/21/2013 8:10:57 AM
SGXeus posted...
I wish there would be DLC with more content like with hidden areas and more missions =/

WIth YS 7 I hated playing the end of the game because I knew there wouldn't be anymore. I seriously loved it that much and kind of just took my time in the final dungeon grinding and exploring everything I could.

I did that to i remember growing a ton of levels in the final dungeon cause of that lol.
---
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.