Forest Labyrinth/Misty Peak help?

#1OblivionMatt402Posted 11/26/2013 11:29:51 PM
I'm getting lost in both of them without the map and have no idea how to tell where i'm going?
---
I pooped out a lady with a pineapple head, then she rode a deer. it jumped on me and we rode through the clouds. You can't put a price tag on that. - Slim Dream
#2kewldude475Posted 11/27/2013 12:05:28 AM
To get out of the Labyrinth I just went left. For misty peak I went right and downhill. But that was only to end up at the entrance. I don't know if I can actually go THROUGH them. I think they're considered dungeons or caves, which if I'm right, only go in not out.
---
http://i.imgur.com/415vgiZ.gif
#3randomweirdoPosted 11/27/2013 3:08:28 AM
Forest Labyrinth has a trick, you want to take the path that is closest to the flower drop point each time it seems. If you take any other you end up back at the beginning.

Not sure on Misty Peak yet, working on the labyrinth right now myself.
#4StalkerInsanePosted 11/27/2013 4:09:18 AM
Misty Peak just keep heading downhill, find the path that goes the lowest.
#5johnnypoppyseedPosted 11/30/2013 12:33:04 AM
In the forest labyrinth go right, up, up, left, down, right to get to the other side (starting where that general/governor or whatever and his two soldiers are standing near the statue).

I still can't figure out how to get to the blue quest point below the large tree on the map though.
#6OhGoodGriefPosted 11/30/2013 12:41:49 AM
johnnypoppyseed posted...
In the forest labyrinth go right, up, up, left, down, right to get to the other side (starting where that general/governor or whatever and his two soldiers are standing near the statue).

I still can't figure out how to get to the blue quest point below the large tree on the map though.

Just take the path that the material flower is in front of. Keep finding the flower path and eventually you'll be out.

The NPC with rabbit (pink haired girl) tells you the answer to both labyrinths if you tall to him.