Game Save

#1passingalongPosted 3/3/2012 2:11:56 PM
Can someone who completed the game on very hard be nice enough to upload a game save?

I just want to use the murder of the grip costume and enjoy the game. I honestly don't have a lot of time to play games so I do not care about trophies or anything of that matter.
#2CyberEvilPosted 3/3/2012 2:14:54 PM
Saves are locked to the user who created them, I believe. Either way you're probably better off just unlocking it yourself. Most of us playing this wouldn't cheapen it by allowing any random person to enjoy the things we worked for.
---
Live: CyberEvil
PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
#3passingalong(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2012 2:21:14 PM
Saves are locked to the user account?
I thought it was only for certain games? When NGSP starts off it says networking disabled or something along those lines.

I would probably feel a sense of accomplishment if I get it myself but working 2 jobs and going fulltime to school and taking care of my family takes a lot of time away. So when I do play a game I just want to enjoy it and not be stressed from the journey of obtaining a certain item in a game.
#4Inferno187Posted 3/3/2012 4:32:39 PM
You know you can enjoy the game just as much without that costume right?
#5gymnast_79Posted 3/3/2012 5:12:04 PM
http://appleinspector.com/savedata.psvimg
http://appleinspector.com/savedata.psvmd

Dont really know what Im doing. those are the files inside my savedata for ninja gaiden game.

Good luck
#6passingalong(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2012 11:36:29 PM
@gymnast

darn..unfortunately it doesnt work but thanks for the help.
#7CyberEvilPosted 3/4/2012 12:30:28 AM
They're locked down, as I said. Not sure exactly how Sony did it but they've definitely prevented any easy method of save transferring. I can honestly say that I've never personally done it, though I do see the value in it for other people. I lead a busy life too and if going through the 20 or so hours total to get the costume is a bit much to you, nobody else has the grounds to dispute it.

Good luck.
---
Live: CyberEvil
PSN: CyberEvil-PSN