Game Save

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
Can someone who completed the game on very hard be nice enough to upload a game save?

I just want to use the murder of the grip costume and enjoy the game. I honestly don't have a lot of time to play games so I do not care about trophies or anything of that matter.
4 years ago#2
Saves are locked to the user who created them, I believe. Either way you're probably better off just unlocking it yourself. Most of us playing this wouldn't cheapen it by allowing any random person to enjoy the things we worked for.
Live: CyberEvil
PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
4 years ago#3
Saves are locked to the user account?
I thought it was only for certain games? When NGSP starts off it says networking disabled or something along those lines.

I would probably feel a sense of accomplishment if I get it myself but working 2 jobs and going fulltime to school and taking care of my family takes a lot of time away. So when I do play a game I just want to enjoy it and not be stressed from the journey of obtaining a certain item in a game.
4 years ago#4
You know you can enjoy the game just as much without that costume right?
4 years ago#5
http://appleinspector.com/savedata.psvimg
http://appleinspector.com/savedata.psvmd

Dont really know what Im doing. those are the files inside my savedata for ninja gaiden game.

Good luck
4 years ago#6
@gymnast

darn..unfortunately it doesnt work but thanks for the help.
4 years ago#7
They're locked down, as I said. Not sure exactly how Sony did it but they've definitely prevented any easy method of save transferring. I can honestly say that I've never personally done it, though I do see the value in it for other people. I lead a busy life too and if going through the 20 or so hours total to get the costume is a bit much to you, nobody else has the grounds to dispute it.

Good luck.
Live: CyberEvil
PSN: CyberEvil-PSN

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived