Official Translation FAQ/Guide Thread

#121wheepenpenPosted 6/21/2012 1:44:55 PM
great, very much appreciated
---
wheeee!
#122Arsene-LupinPosted 6/23/2012 5:43:35 PM
I thought you guys determined in that other thread that era-unlock required S-Ranking every story mission?

Anyway...

1. Original Pilot Creation unlock (i only know that it allows OMNI pilots to be coordinators and vice versa in new game)
I'd heard there were enhanced humans (druggies) in the game that could be unlocked. Maybe that's what this is? I'm fairly certain Alliance pilots could be coordinators.

2. Guest Pilot growth unlock
So they level up after you use them?

3. Original Pilot growth unlock
Are there limits on pilot skill levels? Does this raise the limit to 99 for each stat or something?

5. MS Simulator Mode unlock( I still can't figure out what this does)
Shi-mu-re-to-ru? Maybe it's something in the EX menu?

6. MS Era Unlock
So... s-rank or no s-rank?
---
"And you see where that can lead you, into what mistakes and absurdities, when you are dealing with a man like Arsene Lupin."
#123kurimzonPosted 6/23/2012 10:36:30 PM
Arsene-Lupin posted...
I thought you guys determined in that other thread that era-unlock required S-Ranking every story mission?

Anyway...

1. Original Pilot Creation unlock (i only know that it allows OMNI pilots to be coordinators and vice versa in new game)
I'd heard there were enhanced humans (druggies) in the game that could be unlocked. Maybe that's what this is? I'm fairly certain Alliance pilots could be coordinators.

3. Original Pilot growth unlock
Are there limits on pilot skill levels? Does this raise the limit to 99 for each stat or something?

5. MS Simulator Mode unlock( I still can't figure out what this does)
Shi-mu-re-to-ru? Maybe it's something in the EX menu?

6. MS Era Unlock
So... s-rank or no s-rank?

1. New Game does not have the option to make my pilot a druggie, so i'm fairly certain that's not it.

2. Stats can be leveled to 99 for guest pilots

3. same as no.2. but i'm not sure what's the initial limit for original pilots though

5. it's Shimyureta modo, it may refer to hyper bosses but i really don't know....

6. Shld be S-rank as determined in that other thread. maybe more people would like to confirm this??
#124JennyHoPosted 6/23/2012 11:03:55 PM

it can be pass 99 at some point in the game
#125Mwulf(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2012 1:59:43 PM
Bumping the thread before it auto-locks. (I intend to keep it active at the very least until I finish up everything).

Apologies for not updating the FAQ recently. It may be a couple more days. I've got some seriously bad sunburn that makes sitting and typing very... very... painful.
---
"...Blame this on the misfortune of your birth."
-Char Aznable
#126HashiriyaR32Posted 7/7/2012 8:47:36 PM
Simulator mode, if it's the same as the previous game in the series, allows you to use mobile weapons in unsuitable environments during free battle (example in the UC games would be using BD-1 or Powered GM in space)
---
"The 86 is a car that trains its driver." - Bunta Fujiwara