Canon Story

#1Phoenix1985grPosted 3/27/2012 7:09:59 AM
Hi i ve been playing DOA since the first game and i was wondering if anyone has information or sites (except wiki - wikia) about the canonical story of the game i mean i read somewhere that hitomi wins against lei fang in their match at doa 4 and that lei fang finally beats jahn lee in 4 where did this information came from?

Any help and or additional info about the story would be appreciatted thanks!
#2Banana_EaterPosted 3/27/2012 7:16:24 AM
It does not have a story, only recurring anime stereotypes
#3ariesguy88Posted 3/27/2012 7:35:47 AM
Play DOA Dimensions to get the full rundown or watch it on YT.
---
PSN:ariesboy_88
Tekken 6,Tekken 5DR,BBCS,SR3 and more.
#4antking61Posted 3/27/2012 2:57:25 PM
Despite whatever hangups you may have about the site, the DoA wikia is a very reliable source of information about the series and each characters roles in each entry to the franchise.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#52ndAtomiskPosted 3/27/2012 6:20:08 PM
ariesguy88 posted...
Play DOA Dimensions to get the full rundown or watch it on YT.

Oh does it actually go into detail about things like Lei Fang beating Jann Lee? Or is it more so about the ninja and their exploits?
---
Virtua Fighter 5 FS coming to PSN/XBL!!
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus confirmed for PSN/XBL
#6Phoenix1985gr(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2012 12:20:17 AM
antking61 posted...
Despite whatever hangups you may have about the site, the DoA wikia is a very reliable source of information about the series and each characters roles in each entry to the franchise.

No i never said it wasnt reliable but i would still like to know the sources the information which came from...

And like since doa is held as a tournament are there brackets? i mean i know kasumi won the first one but who did she beat to get there stuff like that that arent in game...

Or the fact that hitomi and tina are friends where did they meet etc... I was looking at the soul calibur gamefaqs board and there was a topic about the storry off the game and the japanese got a lot more inside guides and other stuff i was wondering i its the same case with this game
#7SSBR10Posted 3/28/2012 1:12:59 AM
Phoenix1985gr posted...
No i never said it wasnt reliable but i would still like to know the sources the information which came from...

There are times where wikis do cite their information.

And like since doa is held as a tournament are there brackets? i mean i know kasumi won the first one but who did she beat to get there stuff like that that arent in game...

Who did she beat to where? To the finals or to win the tournament?

Or the fact that hitomi and tina are friends where did they meet etc... I was looking at the soul calibur gamefaqs board and there was a topic about the storry off the game and the japanese got a lot more inside guides and other stuff i was wondering i its the same case with this game

The Hitomi and Tina thing is a bit of a mystery. But as pointed out already, DOA Dimensions and the DOA wiki are good sources to find out about the canon storyline.
---
Little Mac, Mega Man, Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please.
#8antking61Posted 3/28/2012 8:35:18 AM
Since Hitomi debuted in DoA3 and Tina was going for the movies in DoA3, maybe she filmed in Germany and, being the fighter she is, stopped by the Dojo? It's not really that far fetched. Sure that's just speculation but it's not really unrealistic.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!