Could use a black babe?

#1AnomalycadPosted 5/2/2012 3:31:05 PM
Since they used boob mechanics why not butt mechanics for sexuality. They should put in a black babe, but give her dark skin, and of course a big booty like Buffy the Body. Or better yet model her after Buffy the Body. It's always about boobs, but never booty lol. Her fighting style could be boxing, Brazilian Ju Jistu, or some form of street fighting.
I don't consider Lisa a black girl and they haven't said what race she really is. As far as I can see she looks mulatto or Hispanic. Who knows they may had given Lisa some butt implants lol.
#2ariesguy88Posted 5/2/2012 3:42:09 PM(edited)
Lisa doesn't look black to you? really?.
And for the record there are black women of different shades.

http://images.zap2it.com/images/celeb-166868/gabrielle-union-2.jpg

http://www.carltonjordan.com/files/images/2011/08/aa4.jpg

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/tracee-ellis-ross-design-a-cure-charity-event-hosted-by-fred-segal-1F9qR7.jpg
---
PSN:ariesboy_88
Tekken 6,Tekken 5DR,BBCS,SR3 and more.
#3Anomalycad(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 4:09:59 PM(edited)
Yes I know that there are black girls with different shades the problem is they always make them too light. Tecmo never said what race Lisa is actually-look it up and compare the texture of her hair.
Even Virtua Fighter changed the look of Vanessa and made her lighter when she looked better darker; plus they never say what her race is. Kind of odd.

google Buffy the Body and check the images, now that's a black girl!
#4grap3fruitmanPosted 5/2/2012 4:28:39 PM
According to the DOA4 official website (http://www.deadoralive.jp/doa4/eng/index.html) Lisa's nationality is "American."
#5Banana_EaterPosted 5/2/2012 5:26:39 PM
Lisa is as anime black as it gets, no reason to debate further because the standard is pretty strict and not differencing between similar characters who are created based on anime standards.
#6Anomalycad(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 10:05:32 PM
@grap3fruitman

Yes I know, I done the research a long time ago, take a look at Zack's profile in other sources http://www.giantbomb.com/zack/94-503/, it says "African American." You can also search all over the web and you will never see anything that says Lisa is African American, but that she's a mystery. Yes, I know some sources say Zack is American, but he is pretty much clear.
Tina and Bass are American, but it never says no matter what source you find that Lisa is African American. It is not clear that she is, not even the appearance, nor her anime look. I could design an anime look that would fit, and she'll feel more African American. She looks mulatto or just a white girl with a tan. Look at Craig Marduk he's not black either nor is he an Aborigine-he's a white dude with a tan.

NO, that is not as far as a black woman can get in anime design, all it takes is putting in the details. Lisa is pretty much Copy and Paste then add darker skin with Caucasian like hair.

Well even if Team Ninja came out and said Lisa is African American, that doesn't mean you can't have another African American female with a banging body lol.
#7peat_bog60Posted 5/3/2012 12:29:05 AM

"Even Virtua Fighter changed the look of Vanessa and made her lighter when she looked better darker; plus they never say what her race is. Kind of odd."

You can make her darker again. It's one of the customisation "items".

#8werewolfgoldPosted 5/3/2012 2:26:54 AM

"Even Virtua Fighter changed the look of Vanessa and made her lighter when she looked better darker; plus they never say what her race is. Kind of odd."
You can make her darker again. It's one of the customisation "items".

For some reason, that's just sounds wrong. Can you adjust the skin tone of the other characters?

As for whether or not Lisa is "black", I suppose we'll just have to see what they do with the less "anime-y" character design in DOA5.

By the way, Yoruichi is totally bla-*gets shot*
---
The full moon is beautiful, don't you think? Have you ever had the chance to look at it?
#9peat_bog60Posted 5/3/2012 10:44:13 AM

"
For some reason, that's just sounds wrong. Can you adjust the skin tone of the other characters?"

I can't remember if you can for all of them, but most of the characters have a "tan" item if their normal skin tone is pale or one that makes it lighter if they're normally dark skinned. If I remember correctly, Vanessa has one item that makes her look more black AND one that makes her look whiter.

It's not really adjusting, as that implies some kind of tweakable gradient (like in Soul Calibur), which there isn't.

#10Anomalycad(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2012 11:29:46 AM
Why make her change skin tones to make her darker when her original character is suppose to be darker- should be the other way around?? No one is getting what I'm saying, and have no clue... Pretty much it's clear that these fighting gaming developers seem to think that "dark skin" and "big butts" are not beautiful or attractive for females. Every single character model is modeled after white girls and Asian girls typically, I know not all black girls have a bangin body with big booty, but the body still has a more round shape at the curves and they have a different physique. Never seen a curvy fat girl either in these current fighting games lol, well you got Fat Princess, but she's not curvy but sloppy fat lol. That would creative if some could put that off.