I just noticed this...

#11BillbertGundamPosted 8/26/2012 10:48:41 PM
GokuFX posted...
The smallest and most unimportant things people pay attention to never cease to amaze me.

Of course, trolls gonna find a reason to troll :)
---
Gundam Extreme Versus, my favorite fighting game ever. That's right, FIGHTING game.
#12NejiKirby(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2012 1:35:19 AM
It's called paying attention to the littlest detail, especially to a game where they are focusing on making the characters look more different from each other. No one here denied that their noses do all look exactly the same. Don't get your panties in a bunch just because I'm pointing something that is a FACT in the matter, not an opinion. Sure, I'm still getting the game but a small detail like that can't be mentioned in this board and shall be considered as trolling? Cheese and rice...
#13HappyUnicorn101Posted 8/28/2012 2:03:18 AM
Well, at least it's a big improvement over having the same face from the last game.
---
White Horses + Swirly Horn + Wings = Joy and Peace
#14GokuFXPosted 8/28/2012 3:19:17 AM
NejiKirby posted...
It's called paying attention to the littlest detail, especially to a game where they are focusing on making the characters look more different from each other. No one here denied that their noses do all look exactly the same. Don't get your panties in a bunch just because I'm pointing something that is a FACT in the matter, not an opinion. Sure, I'm still getting the game but a small detail like that can't be mentioned in this board and shall be considered as trolling? Cheese and rice...

It's called being weird.