LOL! Patch 1.01("Day 1 Patch")...

#1SoopaMan2KPosted 9/24/2012 3:13:18 PM
Came out at midnight. It Is Still Laggy Online! What do you guys have to say for yourselves, who are defending this game? I'm not saying I don't like the game because I do, but however, the net code sucks and I'm not afraid to admit it. I have gotten plenty of games(EARLY) with online functionality(in this case, fighters) and the net code be fine, before and after Patch 1.01.

For Example: SF4, TTT2, SFxT, MK9 etc.

My Connection - 5.3mbps Up - 54.6mbps Down.

There's no excuse. Say what you want, but until I see otherwise, the games online net code sucks.
---
SEN + XBLGT: SoopaMan2K
#2RyunipotentPosted 9/24/2012 3:17:04 PM
Idk you could be lying just to bash the game. Idk Anywho I wish every fighter had ssf4 netcode, and ssf4 ability to play custom music from Xmb online, and off with Mic use and still have virtually no lag.
---
"When all is said and done, more is said than done" - Holtz, Lou
#3RyuuHou25Posted 9/24/2012 3:18:22 PM
That's funny, considering I encountered lagginess on many of those games at launch and I have great internet just as yourself.

But considering you said SFxT has great netcode.....yeah, no, that netcode was proven to suck big time.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#4DelriachPosted 9/24/2012 3:20:19 PM
The problem is that many people who are online now are from Japan and Taiwan. I saw your game and we had a great connection in terms of bars but that one guy in the lobby was a 1 bar and it sucked so I left. We can try again. I have a lobby up now.
#5G_gglypuffPosted 9/24/2012 3:22:13 PM
It does sound like you're lying, TC. Why would you mention games with bad netcode as examples?
---
Looks like Gamefaqs moderators are taken directly from reformatories for insane juvenile delinquents.
#6AzureVergilPosted 9/24/2012 3:24:44 PM
SFxTK & MK9 has horrible netcode.

SFxTK had a problem where sounds are delayed. MK9 is forever a laggy mess, even after patches.
#7SmalldoorPosted 9/24/2012 3:28:58 PM
I've only had lag trouble on Tekken 6, which was patched a few weeks after release and was perfect from then on. SFxTK, TT2, MK9, Blazblue, KoF 12, KoF13, DOA4, SSF4, Samurai Shodown Sen, I've had 0 problems with lag on all of these aside from when a player with a horrible connection joins my rooms.
#8Team_NinjaPosted 9/24/2012 3:30:56 PM
Delriach posted...
The problem is that many people who are online now are from Japan and Taiwan. I saw your game and we had a great connection in terms of bars but that one guy in the lobby was a 1 bar and it sucked so I left. We can try again. I have a lobby up now.

There's a lobby like doa4?
#9DelriachPosted 9/24/2012 3:36:09 PM
Team_Ninja posted...
Delriach posted...

There's a lobby like doa4?

Just the traditional lobby system found in most fighting games.
#10SoopaMan2K(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2012 3:36:12 PM
Delriach posted...

Save me a spot. I'm eating right now.

And the others, how am I bashing the game when I clearly said I like it? As I said say what you want, had the game since last week Tuesday while you guy been waiting. Let me make myself clear again... I like the game, but I feel the net code sucks. You understand now DansGame?
---
SEN + XBLGT: SoopaMan2K