LOL! Patch 1.01("Day 1 Patch")...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. LOL! Patch 1.01("Day 1 Patch")...
4 years ago#1
Came out at midnight. It Is Still Laggy Online! What do you guys have to say for yourselves, who are defending this game? I'm not saying I don't like the game because I do, but however, the net code sucks and I'm not afraid to admit it. I have gotten plenty of games(EARLY) with online functionality(in this case, fighters) and the net code be fine, before and after Patch 1.01.

For Example: SF4, TTT2, SFxT, MK9 etc.

My Connection - 5.3mbps Up - 54.6mbps Down.

There's no excuse. Say what you want, but until I see otherwise, the games online net code sucks.
SEN + XBLGT: SoopaMan2K
4 years ago#2
Idk you could be lying just to bash the game. Idk Anywho I wish every fighter had ssf4 netcode, and ssf4 ability to play custom music from Xmb online, and off with Mic use and still have virtually no lag.
"When all is said and done, more is said than done" - Holtz, Lou
4 years ago#3
That's funny, considering I encountered lagginess on many of those games at launch and I have great internet just as yourself.

But considering you said SFxT has great netcode.....yeah, no, that netcode was proven to suck big time.
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
4 years ago#4
The problem is that many people who are online now are from Japan and Taiwan. I saw your game and we had a great connection in terms of bars but that one guy in the lobby was a 1 bar and it sucked so I left. We can try again. I have a lobby up now.
4 years ago#5
It does sound like you're lying, TC. Why would you mention games with bad netcode as examples?
Looks like Gamefaqs moderators are taken directly from reformatories for insane juvenile delinquents.
4 years ago#6
SFxTK & MK9 has horrible netcode.

SFxTK had a problem where sounds are delayed. MK9 is forever a laggy mess, even after patches.
4 years ago#7
I've only had lag trouble on Tekken 6, which was patched a few weeks after release and was perfect from then on. SFxTK, TT2, MK9, Blazblue, KoF 12, KoF13, DOA4, SSF4, Samurai Shodown Sen, I've had 0 problems with lag on all of these aside from when a player with a horrible connection joins my rooms.
4 years ago#8
Delriach posted...
The problem is that many people who are online now are from Japan and Taiwan. I saw your game and we had a great connection in terms of bars but that one guy in the lobby was a 1 bar and it sucked so I left. We can try again. I have a lobby up now.

There's a lobby like doa4?
4 years ago#9
Team_Ninja posted...
Delriach posted...

There's a lobby like doa4?

Just the traditional lobby system found in most fighting games.
4 years ago#10
Delriach posted...

Save me a spot. I'm eating right now.

And the others, how am I bashing the game when I clearly said I like it? As I said say what you want, had the game since last week Tuesday while you guy been waiting. Let me make myself clear again... I like the game, but I feel the net code sucks. You understand now DansGame?
SEN + XBLGT: SoopaMan2K
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. LOL! Patch 1.01("Day 1 Patch")...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived