Ideas on ways to collect 300 Titles.

#1NeotheLightPosted 9/28/2012 1:27:22 AM
Post ideas to collecting 300 titles to unlock Alpha-152. These can be confirmed or need testing.

Unlocking costumes excluding Tina, Lisa, and Christine. 19

Having a second controller helps to use the Versus option. To do Power Blow, Cliff Hanging Punch and Throw, and Crititcal Burst + Power Blow. That's 4 right there for each 22 characters giving you an easy 88.

27 Titles will automatically be earned.

Playing 22 characters up to 100 times can earn 66 titles.
"This trick needs testing to see if Fight Again counts as using the character each time. Then the two player trick with fight settings of one round and smallest health. Custom controller to set the X button for punch. Then just keep spamming the X button punching the opponent out and confirming to fight again."
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
I'm not a racist. I'm an optimist.
#2RyuuHou25Posted 9/28/2012 1:30:55 AM
Do story mode and do as many bonus missions as you can, that's another 72 I believe if you can do them all
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#3Wang_YuanjiPosted 9/28/2012 7:27:02 PM
NeotheLight posted...
Post ideas to collecting 300 titles to unlock Alpha-152. These can be confirmed or need testing.

Unlocking costumes excluding Tina, Lisa, and Christine. 19

Having a second controller helps to use the Versus option. To do Power Blow, Cliff Hanging Punch and Throw, and Crititcal Burst + Power Blow. That's 4 right there for each 22 characters giving you an easy 88.

27 Titles will automatically be earned.

Playing 22 characters up to 100 times can earn 66 titles.
"This trick needs testing to see if Fight Again counts as using the character each time. Then the two player trick with fight settings of one round and smallest health. Custom controller to set the X button for punch. Then just keep spamming the X button punching the opponent out and confirming to fight again."

Thanks for this tips ;)
#4LanternOfAshPosted 9/28/2012 9:56:21 PM
Play story, get as many titles there as you can.
Play all arcade modes you can complete.
Unlock all costumes.
Do command training for each character.
Do power blows and cliffhangers for each person with a second controller.
Grind random ones (like block 100 low strikes/taunts) with a second controller.
Then you should be able to finish up by grinding through matches on lowest health bar in versus. 100 matches with each character, doesn't really take that long TBH, if you're dedicated.

I've got about 35 titles to go and I haven't hit the arcade/time trial/survival yet nor grinded to 100 with more than 2 characters. Plus I still have 5 titles to get in training. I should be done with Alpha in a few days, it actually seems pretty easy. Just time consuming.
---
WELL THAT'S JUST, LIKE, YOUR OPINION, MAN.
#5Demoskinos85Posted 9/28/2012 10:20:08 PM
Just finished tonight. Did most of the stuff listed. Rounded out the remaining few by downloading 10 replays and other random things.
---
They thought they could kill me... Keep me out... but they were wrong DEAD wrong!
#6Gary_MF_OakPosted 9/28/2012 10:22:29 PM
I believe there is a "use every unique tag throw" title or something along those lines so you can just grind that one out in 2 player
---
Gary was here
Ash is a loser