Anyone unlocked Lisa's rare costume?

#11Skillmaster2(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2012 4:00:36 PM
Bayonetta_ posted...
Skillmaster2 posted...
Sunburst posted...
I'm trying with Leifang and Ryu. It's tough to get past 20 rounds. At least for me.

The max I've got so far is 34 with Leifang. Tbh, it feels like giant lottery and kind of feel I'm wasting my time so I'm giving up for now. I'm sure someone could get double that and then lose. It's just luck fi the ai counters /and you get caught in a combo etc. This really sucks.

Team Ninja seems to have been really lazy with making this the way to unlock this costume. I mean a challenge is one thing but this really feels like blind luck or giant waste of time if you happen to die.

Hopefully someone figures out a 100% full proof exploit, I'm holding out hope:-)

I find it down right disgusting that any human being would even think of something so tedious and evil. WTH is wrong with Team Ninja.

There is something quite disgusting about it, you're right. Replay value isn't really an excuse. Most people would probably wouldn't bother and the ones who really want it just feel screwed. Nonetheless, I continue to hold out hop that someone develops an unbeatable technique and will check back.
#12DeeNinjaaPosted 9/30/2012 4:03:06 PM
I have the costume~ :3
#13bmlee96Posted 9/30/2012 4:03:14 PM
for some reason, I have a feeling NO ONE has unlocked that outfit unless they got a hacked save.....

Win against 100 opponents on LEGEND difficulty without losing ? You got to be joking... Lisa's outfit probably has to be the most rediculously difficult to unlock.
#14Skillmaster2(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2012 4:05:36 PM
DeeNinjaa posted...

Do share... how did you do it? I take it it's a hack given your few words.
#15GhostOfOdinPosted 9/30/2012 4:06:54 PM
Just got Christie's swimsuit with the Lei-fang method. Yaaaaaaay! Now for Tina. I highly doubt I will even try Lisa unless someone finds a revolutionary way to get through those 100 matches.
#16DeeNinjaaPosted 9/30/2012 4:09:03 PM
Skillmaster2 posted...
DeeNinjaa posted...

Basically, I picked Alpha-152 and spammed 4K6K. It knocks them away whenever you use it and the entire string is guaranteed after the first hit. Repeat whenever they walk up to you. Takes a good chunk of their HP each time.
#17Skillmaster2(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2012 4:12:51 PM
Ah, I haven't unlocked Alpha-152 yet so that wasn't even something I'd considered. Well that involves getting 300 titles right?... OK... well we'll see if I can be bothered to do that anytime soon but thanks for the input, at least there may be hope.
#18megaman12321Posted 9/30/2012 4:26:14 PM
DeeNinjaa posted...
Skillmaster2 posted...
DeeNinjaa posted...

Basically, I picked Alpha-152 and spammed 4K6K. It knocks them away whenever you use it and the entire string is guaranteed after the first hit. Repeat whenever they walk up to you. Takes a good chunk of their HP each time.

Now for this, was a guarantee?
#19vega2505Posted 9/30/2012 4:50:57 PM
I'm not even attempting it...I'll just wait for a DLC unlock code...I'd rather pay money to unlock them than waste my life cheesing the game.
---
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.
#20raigePosted 9/30/2012 5:27:37 PM(edited)
Whoever unlocks Lisa's rare costume legitimately must have near god-like skill, stamina, and luck. Also, they will most likely have to sacrifice a chunk of their soul.