Let's hope this game doesn't get too explicit

#11MahadoKusanagiPosted 10/2/2012 1:27:55 PM
Howard_C_Neal posted...
It's not humorous. And that's just it, look at the costume mentioned before. Christie's not wearing a shirt or a bra! Just a tiny half jacket. That's going too far. MK is okay because the women are hideous and all bloody. No one finds that sexy.

You do understand that "naked skin" is popular and that what a lot of people want. You can't even compare MK to DoA, both play in different leagues.
Getting to the point: DoA 5 was already tuned down with fanservice and the following DLCs are only optional and not a must have. That means you have the option to get it and yeah, most people want it since fanservice is a part of DoA. Its NOT all about fanservice, but its a part of it. For some people it would be disapointing if TN didn't release new costumes that reveals a bit more or whole new costumes with sexy outfits like Ayane 4 or Sarah 2
What's the problem actually? Because Christie has a costume with no bra? Never saw a brest before? The game is rated 16 (at least here in germany)............so.....................again, where is actually the problem? I don't get it.....
---
When my time comes i want to be buried face down so that anyone who doesn't like me can kiss my ass
#12Cappuccin0Posted 10/2/2012 1:33:10 PM
I still don't get why gore is A-OK with everybody but god forbid if any girl shows a little skin... sh*tstorm ensues. Cynical douchebags.
#13WiesiorPosted 10/2/2012 1:38:46 PM
Howard_C_Neal posted...
It's not humorous. And that's just it, look at the costume mentioned before. Christie's not wearing a shirt or a bra! Just a tiny half jacket. That's going too far. MK is okay because the women are hideous and all bloody. No one finds that sexy.

So:
if woman is hideous and almost naked = ok,
if woman is beautiful and almost naked =/= ok.
?
LOL

IMO:
more beautiful females = better
more skin = better
bigger breasts = better
more fanservice = better
etc.

I have no idea why some people see something wrong is sex appeal, nudity and fanservice etc...
#14Spidermonkey3Posted 10/2/2012 1:45:21 PM
and we continue to reply to his threads :/

....oh wait.....F***!!!!
---
OHZ NOO I was kicked from a raid. *Goes to HoD n form another group* (TC on the other hand waits for a week or more to get style he was "ninja'd" for)
#15chobit_A5HL3YPosted 10/2/2012 1:56:41 PM
I wonder if they'll make another vollyball game x]
#16A_Nonny_MoosePosted 10/2/2012 2:02:44 PM
Please hear me out; I think DoA5 is fine the way it is right now, I would prefer to modify this costume that you are releasing for Christie and make it less explicit. (Seriously, how does one fight shirtless like that?) At least give her a bra or something like her default costume, so it looks more believable.

How dare you. It was bad enough that they gave her a bra for her default outfit. CHRISTIE NEVER WEARS A BRA. If they had changed the old costume as well I'd be pissed.
---
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#17OhhSnapPosted 10/2/2012 2:04:00 PM
No offense really to anybody but Howard, but..
You people really are wasting your time replying to his threads. Recognize his name and learn to ignore it
#18Spidermonkey3Posted 10/2/2012 2:05:31 PM
OhhSnap posted...
You people really are wasting your time replying to his threads. Recognize his name and learn to ignore it

that was my whole point xD
---
OHZ NOO I was kicked from a raid. *Goes to HoD n form another group* (TC on the other hand waits for a week or more to get style he was "ninja'd" for)
#19MahadoKusanagiPosted 10/2/2012 2:06:28 PM
Spidermonkey3 posted...
OhhSnap posted...

that was my whole point xD

We have no lifes :D
---
When my time comes i want to be buried face down so that anyone who doesn't like me can kiss my ass
#20El MarshPosted 10/2/2012 2:13:06 PM
But it's FUN arguing with the short-sighted vocal minority!
I mean, that Mileena comment earlier was GOLD for this type of tging!
---
http://i.imgur.com/GlriS.gif
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5994/1284162219788.gif