Let's hope this game doesn't get too explicit

#21bloodhound90Posted 10/2/2012 2:21:35 PM
Hate to say this, but you guys could just add him to your ignore list so his topics won't show.
---
---
PSN ID- graywolfxx0
#22OhhSnapPosted 10/2/2012 2:24:00 PM
bloodhound90 posted...
Hate to say this, but you guys could just add him to your ignore list so his topics won't show.
---

I would if my account was high enough to do that.
#23AlleyBoi420Posted 10/2/2012 2:33:56 PM
bloodhound90 posted...
---

I like chuckling at troll topics sometimes, adds some flavor to gamefaqs. Hell if I simply ignored all trolls I would never have seen gems like my sig!
---
"when it comes to reality i own the $5m penthouse and the lambo and you have nothing. and i punch you in the face and you start crying" - supergreat
#24bmlee96Posted 10/2/2012 2:43:58 PM
I have to agree with TC. Yeah, this game is rated M, but it doesn't need to be taken any further in terms of sexuality. I believe its already "good enough" now and yet some people still complain for more...

And Christie's DLC outfit (originally from DOA4), is a little unrealistic, isnt it? Its a jacket but with no shirt OR bra underneathe. How in the world does she fight like that, without anyone seeing her boobs? The more the series has boosted the sexual content, the more unrealistic it'll get.
#25NoregretsPosted 10/2/2012 3:11:30 PM
TC wants the DOA franchise to die
#26DMNXPosted 10/2/2012 4:11:50 PM
I look at the swimsuits sometimes and I have to wonder how do they even work?
I don't think you can get more explicit than those without going into A territory.

Christie's old costume is fine though.
#27rts11220Posted 10/2/2012 4:32:26 PM
Howard_C_Neal posted...
It's not humorous. And that's just it, look at the costume mentioned before. Christie's not wearing a shirt or a bra! Just a tiny half jacket. That's going too far. MK is okay because the women are hideous and all bloody. No one finds that sexy.

please...speak for yourself
---
this sig sucks
#28FormlessGodPosted 10/2/2012 4:43:23 PM
game
fanservice

These have nothing to do with one another. Fanservice does not influence a game's quality.

more people are gonna be inclined not to look into this game
[...]not willing to get into it because of imagery

And nothing of value was lost. We don't need more secondary dumpsters who only know to stare at graphics.

we sometimes just wanna play some games!
I would prefer to modify this costume

ttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocrisy
#29vivi2magicPosted 10/2/2012 5:03:54 PM
This being my first modern DOA game, I got the perception that this was going to be more fanservicey and sexy focused. No, not really. People complain about boob physics. Lots of other games have it too. People complain about bikinis and mankinis. Pretty much all the other 3d fighters have that too (VF5FS has mankinis too!). People complain about unrealistically attractive characters. Alot of games have idealistically beautiful characters.
---
"You are no longer alive when you are dead."
#30Furisu212Posted 10/2/2012 5:10:22 PM
^ The "cool kids" decided DoA (and more so its fanbase) needed to be mocked.
---
I really should learn people by their usernames instead of signatures.
The world needs more Cissnei!