Good news for those complaining about lack of erect nips

#11TIGER234Posted 10/2/2012 10:50:30 PM
Erect nips or no erect nips, either way, sounds good (that doesn't make much sense, actually). Gotta love the people on here on such high moral ground telling people to "go outside" or "get a gf/bf." Geez, just shut up and quit telling people what to do.
---
"If you stare into the abyss long enough, the abyss stares back at you."
#12belts24(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 10:59:15 PM
TIGER234 posted...
Erect nips or no erect nips, either way, sounds good (that doesn't make much sense, actually). Gotta love the people on here on such high moral ground telling people to "go outside" or "get a gf/bf." Geez, just shut up and quit telling people what to do.

Yeah, it gets annoying, but I was actually being honest when I thanked them for bumping my thread. lol
---
big money goes around the world
#13TIGER234Posted 10/2/2012 11:07:16 PM
I hear you. Let's hope they release some more bikini costumes. Though, some of the characters are lacking other costumes as well (unmasked Ryu comes to mind).
---
"If you stare into the abyss long enough, the abyss stares back at you."
#14AllstarSniper32Posted 10/2/2012 11:38:02 PM
You know, since they are going for "more realism" maybe the nipples could get erect the more they get hit? Basically letting on that they like fighting that much, and for this sake, the guys also. Certain characters can have erect nipples at the start of the fight if they are fighting a specific character, example, Lei-Fang vs Jann Lee, example 2, Jann Lee vs Everyone(even the male characters).
---
If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking systems, there would be a revolution before morning - Andrew Jackson
#15belts24(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 11:53:42 PM
AllstarSniper32 posted...
You know, since they are going for "more realism" maybe the nipples could get erect the more they get hit? Basically letting on that they like fighting that much, and for this sake, the guys also. Certain characters can have erect nipples at the start of the fight if they are fighting a specific character, example, Lei-Fang vs Jann Lee, example 2, Jann Lee vs Everyone(even the male characters).

Meh, not really into girls getting aroused from fighting. If we're going the dynamic route, I'd rather it be from weather. For instance, the water and ice stages would make them hard.
---
big money goes around the world
#16Katashi1Posted 10/3/2012 3:06:09 AM
GokuFX posted...
These threads are pathetic. Please, for the love of God, go outside and socialize.

I read this in a more pleading tone. I'm sure you meant it to be aggressive but to me these threads make me feel sorry for the sexual dysfunctions of young internet-age born men...
#17WiesiorPosted 10/3/2012 5:52:49 AM
Nipples are good. OP seems to have good idea.
#18SunburstPosted 10/3/2012 6:06:24 AM
I've taken some photo's of Christie in her rare suit that have them. I've seen a wet Kokoro in her CE suit with them. I think they may be dynamic.
---
There can be only one.
#19NettoSaitoPosted 10/3/2012 6:07:29 AM
And this is why DoA has a bad name. Just drop it people, really.
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] Please PM me with your FC!
My Backloggery Game List - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
#20monkeypahngPosted 10/3/2012 6:22:28 AM
Mila's sweaty boobs + erect nipples....

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/245/946/9dd.jpg
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang