The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Wish this game had a "jiggle OFF" option

#1Howard_C_NealPosted 10/3/2012 1:52:54 AM
Sigh. Wish this game had an option to toggle the jiggle off, like DOA1. It needs an option like this, because it's nasty.
#2vivi2magicPosted 10/3/2012 1:54:41 AM
I like cherry jello. It isn't nasty.
---
"You are no longer alive when you are dead."
#3LeagultPosted 10/3/2012 1:55:31 AM
No. We need a slider that goes from 1 second to 3 second bouncing. 3 being the default.

Yeah I don't know why they gotta bounce for so long.
#4BionicLotusPosted 10/3/2012 1:56:21 AM
Why do you keep complaining about the sexuality in this game? Every DOA has been like this. EVERY. DOA. What were you expecting? Get over it, play the guys, don't play the game, god.
#5Howard_C_Neal(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 2:01:14 AM
DOA1 had the option to remove it. That is why.

We need it back, this is just gross.
#6MahadoKusanagiPosted 10/3/2012 2:05:58 AM
Howard_C_Neal posted...
DOA1 had the option to remove it. That is why.

We need it back, this is just gross.

Play Tekken if it bothers you that much. Or just play DoA 1 again since you can turn it off. Play a fighting games only with guys.
Don't know where the damn problem is.......we DON'T need it back, only YOU need it back
---
When my time comes i want to be buried face down so that anyone who doesn't like me can kiss my ass
#7Howard_C_Neal(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 2:08:43 AM
Lots of people agree with me. It's too bad you're stuck in puberty, obsessed with bosoms. You need to mature.
#8MahadoKusanagiPosted 10/3/2012 2:15:13 AM
Howard_C_Neal posted...
Lots of people agree with me. It's too bad you're stuck in puberty, obsessed with bosoms. You need to mature.

That's a joke right? On almost EVERY damn topic you are complaining about something, most of the time about the boobs. What's wrong with you?
Just quit playing DoA 5 and play Tekken or SF if it bothers you that much, its just as simple as that. TN will NEVER quit doing what they are doing because it's a part of DoA.
Quit whining man, you are only just making yourself look ridiculous
---
When my time comes i want to be buried face down so that anyone who doesn't like me can kiss my ass
#9Howard_C_Neal(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 2:18:07 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10Master_Shake114Posted 10/3/2012 2:19:17 AM
Howard_C_Neal posted...

come on man.......
---
KB LO 24/7!