Wish this game had a "jiggle OFF" option

#111Nu_Jersey_DevilPosted 10/3/2012 1:48:03 PM
Howard_C_Neal posted...
It's not Realistic. Real breasts do not jiggle. TN obviously have never seen real breasts.

You have obviously never seen real breasts. Becuse my gf's jiggle it's the fake ones that don't. And you're really complaining about a subar fighting game known for it's t&a complaining that has too much t&a. Go play Street Fighter and complain that too much of Chun-Li's legs are exposed..lol
---
My truck is faster than your car :)
#112SaintSomebodyPosted 10/3/2012 1:49:34 PM
successful troll topic is successful. even made the front page.

on topic: uh...REAL breasts, as in, natural, un-implanted ones, DO jiggle, not to the extreme of DOA, but they do jiggle.

and, fun fact: the devs wanted to tone down the sexualization in DOA, but the fanbase? hah...they didn't go for it.
#113Nu_Jersey_DevilPosted 10/3/2012 1:57:07 PM
SaintSomebody posted...
and, fun fact: the devs wanted to tone down the sexualization in DOA, but the fanbase? hah...they didn't go for it.

I believe it, there is a ton of young teens that get their rocks off to video game characters..lol
---
My truck is faster than your car :)
#114Howard_C_Neal(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 2:09:52 PM
I am ashamed of the fanbase. You guy are sick.
#115Pongulis_ZPosted 10/3/2012 2:13:06 PM
Howard_C_Neal posted...

Then uh............GTFO!
No one said you had to be here. And quite frankly I doubt anyone wants you here.
---
I'll kill you so hard you'll die to death!
#116Howard_C_Neal(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 2:31:36 PM
Time to create a petition for a "Jiggle OFF" option.

This needs to stop.
#117Pongulis_ZPosted 10/3/2012 2:34:03 PM
Howard_C_Neal posted...
Time to create a petition for a "Jiggle OFF" option.

This needs to stop.

Ah yes the one that maybe six people will sign
Alright then.
---
I'll kill you so hard you'll die to death!
#118vecrynPosted 10/3/2012 2:34:42 PM
BionicLotus posted...
Why do you keep complaining about the sexuality in this game? Every DOA has been like this. EVERY. DOA. What were you expecting? Get over it, play the guys, don't play the game, god.

every DOA? The first as stated earlier before you even posted had the option of turning this off. I personally don't mind it and always had it on, but try to think it through a bit more since the first did have the option of disabling the bouncing entirely.
#119OhhSnapPosted 10/3/2012 2:38:51 PM
Howard_C_Neal posted...

I have to agree with you on that, however you aren't much different from most of the "sick" fanbase losers
#120goldwPosted 10/3/2012 2:40:52 PM
Howard_C_Neal posted...

I have to agree with you on that, however you aren't much different from most of the "sick" fanbase losers

Ohh snap!
---
Would you like some...yoghurt? - Fernando, the Manwhore