Anyone know how many rounds in all the survival modes?

#1_tanjil_Posted 10/4/2012 8:12:06 AM(edited)
Forget Legendary Survival I can't even beat Champ... The ai randomly becomes smarter than legendary arcade mode a.i and I lose at random numbers, furthest I've gotten has 45.

So if anyone can tell me how many wins needed from each difficulty from champ to legendary that would be great.

What's funny is that Arcade legendary and time attacks were jokes with the leifang method, near perfect every round, don't know why it's not working.

Losing Survival mode is the most frustrating thing ever....
#2ryuuyrPosted 10/4/2012 8:16:14 AM
I think it goes 10, 20, 30, 50, 100, 100, 100 and 100.
---
PSN - MegiddoRyu
#3_tanjil_(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 8:20:20 AM
agh if that's true than son of a b**** I haven't even made it to half point =(
#4Team_NinjaPosted 10/4/2012 8:25:46 AM
It's very easy in arcade and time attack as you only have to win 8 matches or 16 rounds in total for each mode. Survival, from champ to legend is 100 each, that's 400 rounds to get Lisa's costume. I've had my struggles on champ and it's frustrating as time goes on. The costume is just not worth it and I don't even use Lisa much at all. If I make any further attempts at this mission impossible, it certainly won't be for Lisa's rare costume, it'll be about pride.

I have the CE swimsuit for the 12 girls, and Lisa's swimsuit from that is more than good enough.
http://images.wikia.com/deadoralive/images/6/69/DOA5_Lisa_Swimsuit.jpg
#5_tanjil_(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 8:29:30 AM
Team_Ninja posted...
It's very easy in arcade and time attack as you only have to win 8 matches or 16 rounds in total for each mode. Survival, from champ to legend is 100 each, that's 400 rounds to get Lisa's costume. I've had my struggles on champ and it's frustrating as time goes on. The costume is just not worth it and I don't even use Lisa much at all. If I make any further attempts at this mission impossible, it certainly won't be for Lisa's rare costume, it'll be about pride.

I have the CE swimsuit for the 12 girls, and Lisa's swimsuit from that is more than good enough.

that was the reason for me, everyone keeps making topics about it so I figured I'd give it a shot. But I can't even make it to where everyone else is =(

Pride Shattered
#6Team_NinjaPosted 10/4/2012 8:38:37 AM
_tanjil_ posted...
Team_Ninja posted...

that was the reason for me, everyone keeps making topics about it so I figured I'd give it a shot. But I can't even make it to where everyone else is =(

Pride Shattered

Yes.....I envy these guys who talk about playing legend mode on survival. I haven't even unlocked true master, let alone legend...
#7GnatBPosted 10/4/2012 9:28:05 AM
Team_Ninja posted...

Unfortunately, the CPU never wears DLC outfits, so if you don't use Lisa, the CE swimsuit is completely pointless.. but they DO wear unlocked outfits such as the rare swimsuit.

Not that I'm going to even try to get it. I'm not sure it would have been worth it if it was 100 wins in a row on easy difficulty, simply for the time it takes. Having to get 100 wins in a row on the 4 hardest modes? HAH.
#8_tanjil_(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 3:13:11 PM
I'm surprised they only went for 3 rare swimsuits though, they technically could have made a kasumi swimsuit for beating all story missions if they wanted, and two other characters for beat arcade and time on legendary tag , that would make a total of 6 swimsuits.

If you ignore the VF girls and alpha-152, you would still need 3 more swimsuits, I say Champ, True Fighter and Master Survival each deserve an unlock as well. 9 swimsuits, I'd be a happy camper.

OR they could have had swimsuits for everybody by having them unlock at each difficulty hard and above.....AHHHHHHHHHH WELL =(