How did Donavon.. SPOILERS

#1nick14383Posted 10/7/2012 11:42:37 AM
I don't understand how Donavon got away with having a secret lab beneath the rig without Helena or any of the workers knowing, such as Bass. Can anyone explain this?
#2GeneReaverPosted 10/7/2012 11:49:45 AM
Helena pays for the facilities, but if you'll remember she DID notice to an extent; that's why she went to check it out. And Bass was blue-collar; he just does what he's told, and doesn't necessarily know why.
---
PostCount++
#3Nightmare966Posted 10/7/2012 11:52:38 AM
Real reason: The plot didn't need anyone fully noticing it. Otherwise you end up screwing it.

But as poster above says, Helena ends up noticing something strange.

Anyways, having Rig as his son and Christie as his assassin, Team Ninja could just say: Those who ntoiced were killed.
---
PSN: Nightmare966
#4GnatBPosted 10/7/2012 1:06:48 PM
Rig knew, and was foreman of the rig, so could probably do a good job of hiding it. Also IIRC Mist was an "off book" subsection of DOATEC with installations built all all over the place while Donovan was in charge. Probably inside other DOATEC installations, and standing alone as well.

Doesn't seem all that surprising to me that they could have kept it hidden. One would guess they probably still have a bunch of other installations still hidden.
#5dvader518Posted 10/7/2012 3:16:09 PM
Why isn't Donovan wearing Genra's mask?
---
Screw the rules, I have green hair!
Broly's power is NOT maximum.
#6OhhSnapPosted 10/7/2012 3:26:54 PM
GnatB posted...
Rig knew, and was foreman of the rig, so could probably do a good job of hiding it. Also IIRC Mist was an "off book" subsection of DOATEC with installations built all all over the place while Donovan was in charge. Probably inside other DOATEC installations, and standing alone as well.

Doesn't seem all that surprising to me that they could have kept it hidden. One would guess they probably still have a bunch of other installations still hidden.

But he didn't know Donovan was his father. When confronted by Christie, he tells her that he doesn't know his real name or where he even came from or something like that. Then he questions her wondering why she's asking so many questions.

How does he all of a sudden have a change of heart knowing who he really is later on? Maybe he was brainwashed or something?
#7GeneReaverPosted 10/7/2012 3:27:58 PM
OhhSnap posted...
GnatB posted...

But he didn't know Donovan was his father. When confronted by Christie, he tells her that he doesn't know his real name or where he even came from or something like that. Then he questions her wondering why she's asking so many questions.

How does he all of a sudden have a change of heart knowing who he really is later on? Maybe he was brainwashed or something?

He was lying to Christie.
---
PostCount++