possible DoA6 story.....

#1j-gamerookiePosted 10/31/2012 5:51:49 PM
in my own thought, 1st, Helena+her dad, Donovan can be play, become final boss, or rather 1st final boss.

then u hav Alpha-152 as a real final boss with ability to change to any fighters, but she may turn out to be a more human character before she die, for real(according to DoA5 last sec. ending scene).

and, TN might put Miyako on playable, considering she know tons of DOATEC+MIST info.

thats "MY" DoA6 basic theme, anyone hav any else thought?
#2goldwPosted 10/31/2012 5:54:47 PM
This is so nonsensical, it may work.

Fund it.
---
A child has a 40% chance of surviving if hit by Usain Bolt - S1nharvest
#3Shin_Akuma76Posted 10/31/2012 5:57:02 PM
Donovan would be cool, but how about we finally drop the Kasumi clone storyline? She's not really all that powerful and really worthy of being cloned anymore. Include the ninjas in the story but don't make the whole thing about them.

Come up with something more interesting than Alpha (code Cronus maybe). If they do a story mode next time, let us play as everyone (both good and evil) but also include ending movies the same way the other games did.
#4MahadoKusanagiPosted 10/31/2012 6:59:18 PM
You do know that Alpha 152 is dead for good? In DoA 5 final stage Kasumi kicked her ass. It is possible that another Clone will appear but not Alpha 152. Maybe a better version of it since Donovan and Rig reached phase 4 or their plan.
If Donovan appears in DoA6 as a boss, then basically the story would end and i bet that as long as Tekken is going then DoA will be too despite Tekken being older.
So i would basically say that Donovan will not appear as a boss in DoA6, Rig will do his part. I could bet that Rig will be betrayed by his father on some point.
So the 4 Ninja will continue chasing Donovan as he presents his Phase 4 plan........which i guess would be another clone or even finally the ultimate fighter. Besides, how many phases does his plan have? He wasn't even worried that the Ninja destroyed his secret lab and all Alpha with it.
Being said, i could bet that Kokoro, Hitomi, Jann Lee and Lei-Fang could be involved with it too. Kokoro for being Helena's half-sister so its basically self-explanitory. Hitomi for the time she spent with Ein (but to be sincere i don't think she will be able to get involved.......but could) or hanging around with Lei-Fang.
Jann Lee because of his rage against Rig back then at the bar. Being Jann Lee i don't think that he will simply sit there. So that would mean that Jann Lee would be involved in all of that and maybe he would work with Ryu together, so one more fighter against Donovan. Lei-Fang because she stalks Jann Lee since DoA 1................so where he goes she goes to.
I got the feeling that Christie, despite losing every fight in DoA5, have her own plans all along. So she would be back maybe together with Lisa (if she lives). Since she was an assassin like Bayman, maybe they'll work together against Donovan.
Zack is just Helena's "pet". Mila will probably train with Tina to kick some old mans ass named Bass, which will be continue to protect Tina. So those 3 won't have anything to do with Donovan.
Eliot continues his training and Brad continues chasing his "Genra" thing he is searching for.
Gen-Fu will probably retire completely and Eliot would continue the "journey" for him. Gen-Fu kicks ass for an old man but he can't do it forever.
If Leon appears, although he doesn't have any purpose on being there, there is something that could be revealed. In DoA2 he clams that he knows Zack from somewhere, Zack didn't knew what he was talking about.
---
When my time comes i want to be buried face down so that anyone who doesn't like me can kiss my ass
#5CeeEsbeePosted 11/1/2012 12:26:21 AM
Ayane got captured by MIST and was experimented on a laboratory in DOATEC Japan for Project Beta and Kokoro found out about her mom's involvement then seeks out Helena for help while already planning to held the 6th tournament.

Lisa managed to survived the explosion and is under Zack's care in an infirmary at the Freedom Survivor but was interrogated later by the ninjas, Bayman and Helena. She was later visited by Tina who is now seen as a state governor to check up on her. When everybody left Lisa in the infirmary, Christie manages to infiltrate the Freedom Survivor to discuss matters with Lisa but both seemed to have come into terms about going against Donovan but in no way siding with the good guys.

Kokoro then faced her mom about what she saw and persists her to stop but is frequently denied by Miyako. Helena then came to the scene and told Miyako that she is officially removed as Head of DOATEC Japan and a 2-VS-1 fight happened between Helena and Kokoro VS Miyako. (assume she knows both Ba Ji Quan and Pi Gua Quan)

Bayman and the ninjas scouted DOATEC Japan to know the whereabouts of MIST. They were met by Ayane (wearing her DOA1 training dummy costume) and engaged a fight with them and she got defeated. Bayman and the ninjas went separate ways with Bayman facing Christie and the ninjas facing their first successful Beta clone out of Ayane's DNA. (Purple Jelly Ayane clone with her moveset + Art of the Raging Mountain God spam)

As for Rig, he participated on the tournament just for the fun of it (secretly gathering battle information of everyone who participated) and Jann Lee still wanted revenge decided to take him on but still was unable to beat him.

The rest are training for the tournament and I'll leave it to your imagination on who won against who.
#6j-gamerookie(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 1:04:12 AM
CeeEsbee posted...
Ayane got captured by MIST and was experimented on a laboratory in DOATEC Japan for Project Beta and Kokoro found out about her mom's involvement then seeks out Helena for help while already planning to held the 6th tournament.

then, why not hav Ayane as final boss for DoA6. Like this, MIST+DOATEC captured Ayane and awaken her Tengu blood, transform her into Tengu demon, and at final boss fight u hav to beat her twice, 1st is her ultimate form(hi damage strike) then she turn into Tengu demon form(twice the pain to Alpha-152) which able to throw a ninja magic fire ball(like 1 Hayabusa use in cutscenes).

finally, get Tengu(human form) as Donovan's assistance(secret bodyguard), because its him who plan everthing.

how that? quite a boss+story, right?
#7CeeEsbeePosted 11/1/2012 1:18:12 AM
j-gamerookie posted...
CeeEsbee posted...

then, why not hav Ayane as final boss for DoA6. Like this, MIST+DOATEC captured Ayane and awaken her Tengu blood, transform her into Tengu demon, and at final boss fight u hav to beat her twice, 1st is her ultimate form(hi damage strike) then she turn into Tengu demon form(twice the pain to Alpha-152) which able to throw a ninja magic fire ball(like 1 Hayabusa use in cutscenes).

finally, get Tengu(human form) as Donovan's assistance(secret bodyguard), because its him who plan everthing.

how that? quite a boss+story, right?

Many would not want to change Ayane into a demon. So lets leave her normal.

The whole "Female Tengu" thing is just a self-proclaimed title for defeating the Tengu she adapted to if you finished her story mode back in DOA2, not necessarily a cursed bloodline that will transform her and she already has her own ninpo spell which is Art of the Raging Mountain God.

As much as I want Donovan to be a boss I'd feel the series itself would end if he's finally defeated..
#8RRFCaptainPosted 11/1/2012 6:36:42 AM
goldw posted...

Fund it.

How so? All Dead or Alive games have nonsensical stories and NONE of them work.
---
Official "NOBODY CARES WHICH GAME CHARACTER YOU WISH YOU WERE, GET A LIFE" of GFAQs.
#9goldwPosted 11/1/2012 7:36:06 AM
goldw posted...

Fund it.

How so? All Dead or Alive games have nonsensical stories and NONE of them work.

That was the joke.
---
Would you like some...yoghurt? - Fernando, the Manwhore
#10GnatBPosted 11/1/2012 9:50:00 AM
I'd be willing to bet the hero(ine) of DOA6 is going to be a clone. I feel the whole tear on the cheek thing (along with the death scene) is STRONGLY foreshadowing that the clones aren't just mindless weapons, but have real thoughts/feelings, and those thoughts/feelings aren't too terribly happy with doing what Donovan wants them to do. Seems fairly ripe for them to "revolt".

I'd also argue that would put a fairly good finish to the clone story, as Donovan realizes that it just isn't going to work.... and starts creating robots that look like Zack (in his alien outfit, naturally)