I will resign your save to have all characters + all costumes (any region)

#131YoshioKSTPosted 11/29/2012 2:31:15 PM
Everybody chill out, I got this!
---
' Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.' - Sun Tzu
#132Split Infinity(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 3:20:56 PM
YoshioKST has provided me with a save for Fighting in Style trophy. Just tested it and worked a treat.=)
#133KasumichanSUKIPosted 11/29/2012 3:37:17 PM
Juri_Han_7 posted...
KasumichanSUKI posted...
Is there a possibility of sony ban someone that using another user save?

Maybe someone fight an user online and notice he is using Lisa rare swimsuit and dont have the trophie unlocked,then report him to sony and he is banned cause sony thinks he is using another user save or using hack methods.

You do realize your question is a bit dumb here and will probably get a lot of hate or rage against it.

You shouldn't go reporting people so randomly or take it serious. As this is not entirely a hack effecting cheating entirely during a online play. Illegal hacking and one that should be reported is actual cheating where the player exploits a hack glitch where the online session is obvious glitched to the point that you don't have fair normal online play. He/she has pretty much glitched advantage over you.

Sorry,I didnt wanted to make a confusion.I just wanted to know about of the possibility of a ban from sony.Im will not report anyone.

Like I posted before: someone not me.

Yes,I know there are many people that are not skilled or dont have time of unlocking Lisa rare swimsuit (Im one of them).
I have a save with all costumes,chars,tiltles unlocked by a tool in an offline account.My main account I dont have all normal costumes and Alpha152 yet.

And no,Im not that pro player you said.Im just use this nickname because I like to play with Kasumi.
#134lilpuddy31Posted 11/29/2012 4:17:01 PM
Split Infinity posted...
YoshioKST has provided me with a save for Fighting in Style trophy. Just tested it and worked a treat.=)

Awesome, so what is the details on this new save? As in which costumes/characters/modes still need to be finished? (I'm asking because I would still like the all survival trophy as well)
---
The St. Louis Blues are the Chicago Cubs of the NHL = Chokers! :(
#135YoshioKSTPosted 11/29/2012 5:06:00 PM(edited)
Hum, I pretty much only beat champion and on for survival, the easy and normal ones are still unfinished. From the two saves I did...

Pre-Alpha save: Get Ayane's and/or Sarah's cliffhanger titles, you get Alpha.

Both saves: Clear any mode with Alpha-152 for her extra color. Boom, trophy.
---
' Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.' - Sun Tzu
#136Split Infinity(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 5:34:43 PM
Do NOT post your requests for fight in style save yet.
Once I clear the current backlog of save requests, I'll announce when I'll resign the saves for FIS trophy.
#137carib2gPosted 11/29/2012 5:45:44 PM
Split Infinity posted...
Do NOT post your requests for fight in style save yet.
Once I clear the current backlog of save requests, I'll announce when I'll resign the saves for FIS trophy.

LOL...I was 2 seconds away from posting my link with save.

I'll wait.....
---
Favorite 2012 Games: Sleeping Dogs, Mass Effect 3, Max Payne 3, DOA5, Hitman
Gamercard: http://ps3heroes.com/hero/Carib2g
#138Split Infinity(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 3:41:19 AM
Got WiiU and ZombieU today, so all save resigning is postponed indefinitely.
Just kidding.=)
#139Split Infinity(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 3:16:49 PM(edited)
PM backlog cleared. All users have PMs with links or additional explanation on what I need.
Topic requests PM backlog cleared. All users have PMs with links or additional explanation on what I need.
#140woodearthPosted 11/30/2012 2:53:35 PM
Please resign mine for FIS trophy. Do you need us to send you another save? Or can you use the ones from earlier requests?
---
I dreamt of blood upon the shore, of eyes that spoke of sin. The lake was smooth and deep and black as was her scented skin... GK