New DLC is out (in Japan)

#41monkeypahngPosted 11/27/2012 5:49:59 AM
Why no love for Ayane? :(

Mr Strong for Santa Claus and Zack as an elf!!
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#42CeeEsbeePosted 11/27/2012 7:50:39 AM
Helena looks like Emma Frost in that white version of Leifang's black dress. I love it.

It's good to see Tina wear something casual and conservative for a change. Love the red glasses she's wearing. I'm guessing this is the State Governor outfit?.
#43CeeEsbeePosted 11/27/2012 8:53:17 AM
woodearth posted...
I am biased but that outfit looks better on Helena than the original owner.

When Helena wears a costume of another character, it's a given fact that she'll trump over everyone.
#441111qqPosted 11/27/2012 9:10:01 AM
CeeEsbee posted...
woodearth posted...

When Helena wears a costume of another character, it's a given fact that she'll trump over everyone.

actually that only applies to really elegant stuff since it fits her personality and her face expressions , just like anything over revealing and bust showing is more suited for tina
and over sexual and kinky goes well on christie its all about the combination of
costume + personality + face expressions even for the male cast of DOA.
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown
#45CeeEsbeePosted 11/27/2012 9:25:15 AM
1111qq posted...
CeeEsbee posted...
woodearth posted...

actually that only applies to really elegant stuff since it fits her personality and her face expressions , just like anything over revealing and bust showing is more suited for tina
and over sexual and kinky goes well on christie its all about the combination of
costume + personality + face expressions even for the male cast of DOA.

True but I guess the palette-swaps given to her fits, even the white catsuit.
#461111qqPosted 11/27/2012 10:03:43 AM
CeeEsbee posted...

to me christie + black cat suit is the best costume to char match ive seen so far
but as for the white version helena looks way better than lisa does
imo those cat suits should have been for christie and helena only (black / white)
they look way better than tina and lisa do

well now that i think about it since they recycle costumes now beyond reason
i wonder if we will see an equal playboy bunny suits set for those 4 like they gave them cat suits. if they do best colors would be imo - christie black , helena white , tina red , and lisa gold
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown
#47CeeEsbeePosted 11/27/2012 11:26:58 AM
1111qq posted...
CeeEsbee posted...

to me christie + black cat suit is the best costume to char match ive seen so far
but as for the white version helena looks way better than lisa does
imo those cat suits should have been for christie and helena only (black / white)
they look way better than tina and lisa do

well now that i think about it since they recycle costumes now beyond reason
i wonder if we will see an equal playboy bunny suits set for those 4 like they gave them cat suits. if they do best colors would be imo - christie black , helena white , tina red , and lisa gold

Despite being old costumes, the free DLC back then was the only one with something original (minus Mila's DOA1 Tina outfit).

They seriously need to work more on different colors. I want to see Helena wear something turquoise, purple or peach. She has a lot of reds, whites and blues already.
#48TantrumBullPosted 11/27/2012 12:27:09 PM
Only good thing about these packs is that at least one of them (the China pack) is filled with recolors (and wardrobe borrows), so you could actually save some money by not buying that (unless you play as Helena, then I could see the point).

Of course, you save more money by not buying anything at all until there's a price drop.

TantrumBull posted...
Outfits I'd like to see again:

Ryu: his c2 from xbox DoA2, the NG1 and 2 versions of his black falcon and the blue skin curse from NG1.

Helena: her c2 from DoA2, her c12 from xbox DoA2 and her c5 from DoA4.

Kasumi: her c8 and 17 from xbox DoA2 and her c7 from DoA4.

Ayane: her c2 from DC DoA2, and from xbox DoA2 her c6, 7 and 17.

Tina: From xbox DoA2 her c2, 7 and 15.

Bass: his Hulk Hogan look from xbox DoA2

Hitomi: her c9 and 13 from DoA2

Kokoro: her c7 from DoA4.

Lei Fang: her c18 and 20 from xbox DoA2.

First time I see you having these fan wishes.

Just things I like from the other games. ;)
---
For what ever reason G_gglypuff completely forgot Ninja Gaiden Black is an Xbox game even though I told him it is and even told him I have it. >_<
#49monkeypahngPosted 11/27/2012 2:50:15 PM
CeeEsbee posted...
1111qq posted...
Despite being old costumes, the free DLC back then was the only one with something original (minus Mila's DOA1 Tina outfit).

They seriously need to work more on different colors. I want to see Helena wear something turquoise, purple or peach. She has a lot of reds, whites and blues already.

She's French, representing that blue, white and red!!
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#501111qqPosted 11/27/2012 3:15:04 PM
monkeypahng posted...
CeeEsbee posted...
1111qq posted...

She's French, representing that blue, white and red!!

please get your quotes in order, those were CSB's words not mine, thanks in advance in editing that post
---