New DLC is out (in Japan)

#51monkeypahngPosted 11/27/2012 3:53:05 PM
1111qq posted...
monkeypahng posted...
CeeEsbee posted...
1111qq posted...
Despite being old costumes, the free DLC back then was the only one with something original (minus Mila's DOA1 Tina outfit).

They seriously need to work more on different colors. I want to see Helena wear something turquoise, purple or peach. She has a lot of reds, whites and blues already.

She's French, representing that blue, white and red!!

please get your quotes in order, those were CSB's words not mine, thanks in advance in editing that post

Too late to edit it. But you can clearly see CeeEsbee's name above yours >_>
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#52MightymegaPosted 11/27/2012 5:50:00 PM
Leifang2000 posted...
I'm sure Lei Fang's dress sell very well so they let other girls wear it too.

Of course just like tina's cat girl costume.

woodearth posted...
I am biased but that outfit looks better on Helena than the original owner.

I'm kinda biased as well but helena looks great in anything formal seems like. I still want her opera dress how is that so hard to add?

bmlee96 posted...
I'm actually curiious to see Helena in Leifang's black party dress, but in white. I think Helena is the only other female character that would look good in that outfit. Lisa just doesn't seem to do it for me.

Naw lisa looks very good in it imo. It seems everyone looks better in it than lei-fang but even she looks good in it :).
---
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan
#53MightymegaPosted 11/27/2012 6:05:17 PM
1111qq posted...
CeeEsbee posted...
True but I guess the palette-swaps given to her fits, even the white catsuit.

well now that i think about it since they recycle costumes now beyond reason
i wonder if we will see an equal playboy bunny suits set for those 4 like they gave them cat suits. if they do best colors would be imo - christie black , helena white , tina red , and lisa gold

This is what I want but I want the real playboy bunny suits that tina had in doa1 and that she has on DOAX(and christie has on DOAX2). I don't mind getting older costumes but all we seem to get is swaps of costumes already in the game. At least give me the traditional playboy bunny suits and then swap those to the 4 you mentioned, they are the only ones mature looking enough to wear them.
---
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan
#54CeeEsbeePosted 11/27/2012 8:11:31 PM
monkeypahng posted...
CeeEsbee posted...
1111qq posted...
Despite being old costumes, the free DLC back then was the only one with something original (minus Mila's DOA1 Tina outfit).

They seriously need to work more on different colors. I want to see Helena wear something turquoise, purple or peach. She has a lot of reds, whites and blues already.

She's French, representing that blue, white and red!!

Yes I know and there's nothing wrong with it but I think she will look good on other colors as well.
#55EmiliaTheSagePosted 11/28/2012 2:07:09 AM
Leifang2000 posted...
If this trend continues... Mila will wear some ninja outfit at some point...LOL

If this DLC montage continues then TN will eventually make DOA Xtreme 3 and release more DLC's.
---
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/EmiliaTheSage/
Women shouldn't stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches. We should join the "Battlefield."
#561111qqPosted 11/28/2012 4:47:32 AM
DOAX series are probably one of the most boring games ever
imo if they want it to sell more it should have less costume content and more
sports / activities in it. make it like those mario sports games all in 1 say: tennis, volley ball
etc. and have small amount of costumes like 10 per char (all different types) with recolor
option left to the player like u can win points / money to buy dye and re-color them as u prefer. also making it last 14 days with 3 activities per day is too short it can just be removed
and play without the time line going over & over & over
also the idea of wasting time say for just a few seconds of gravrue video needs to be scrapped asap.
yes i used to own a burned copy of DOAX2 and sold it for 1$ to a friend after 2 days of pure torture "playing" that so called game.
having the game be like before with getting that huge collection just for 1 char can take half a year and making that the center of the game is just waste of time and loss of potential market. i might consider getting doax3 if its going to be mostly about sports if not i won't
even bother to play a burned version of it.
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown
#57nonomm79(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 5:05:49 AM
CeeEsbee posted...
It's good to see Tina wear something casual and conservative for a change. Love the red glasses she's wearing. I'm guessing this is the State Governor outfit?.

What?! Her skirt cuts off at around her crotch, I think she buttoned one, maybe two of her shirt buttons, and you can see the straps of her stockings.

I don't know what your state politicians wear, but it ain't like this in Jersey!

------
#58EmiliaTheSagePosted 11/28/2012 5:06:08 AM
1111qq posted...
i might consider getting doax3 if its going to be mostly about sports if not i won't
even bother to play a burned version of it.

True. TBH, I only enjoyed playing the jet ski in DOAX2 and my younger siblings only play the pool minigames. Those barrel rolls made me happy back in the day.
---
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/EmiliaTheSage/
Women shouldn't stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches. We should join the "Battlefield."
#59CeeEsbeePosted 11/28/2012 5:22:47 AM
nonomm79 posted...
CeeEsbee posted...
It's good to see Tina wear something casual and conservative for a change. Love the red glasses she's wearing. I'm guessing this is the State Governor outfit?.

What?! Her skirt cuts off at around her crotch, I think she buttoned one, maybe two of her shirt buttons, and you can see the straps of her stockings.

I don't know what your state politicians wear, but it ain't like this in Jersey!

------

Pffft. Lol. She'd be the first to make such a fashion statement among politicians.

Nah more conservative attires are worn in my country and the closest thing to some politicians might wear is probably Christie and Miyako's business suits. (but of course, they wouldn't button the shirt inside the blazer that way)
#60munky47879Posted 11/28/2012 10:31:18 AM
And once again the EU store has forgotten to include the bundle pack. Why do they keep doing this?
---
PSN: Clisp