current costume count after DLC pack 5 (format game+DLC-total)

#11111qqPosted 11/28/2012 4:38:17 PM
Kasumi 6 + 6 - 12
Hayabusa 4 + 1 - 5
Brad Wong 5 + 1 - 6
Elliot 5 + 1 - 6
Mila 6 + 5 - 11
Tina 7 + 5 - 12
Helena 5 + 5 - 10
Lisa 7 + 5 - 12
Kokoro 6 + 5 - 11
Bayman 5 + 1 - 6
Christie 6 + 5 - 11
Rig 4 + 1 - 5
Bass 4 + 1 - 5
Jan Lee 5 + 1 - 6
Lei Fang 8 + 5 - 13
Zack 4 + 2 - 6
Hitomi 6 + 5 - 11
Ayana 6 + 5 - 11
Hayate 4 + 1 - 5
GenFu 2 + 2 - 4
Akira 2 + 1 - 3
Sarah 2 + 2 - 4
Pai 2 + 2 - 4
Alpha 3 + 0 - 3
Total 114 + 68 - 182
(feel free to correct me if im wrong)
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown
#2ajg5354Posted 11/28/2012 7:53:39 PM
Now how much does the dlc cost if you buy the combo packs...?
#31111qq(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 2:03:56 AM
at the moment in UK all DLC costs just some pennies less than the game does
as in almost 47 pounds
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown
#4monkeypahngPosted 11/29/2012 3:01:20 AM
You spent Ayane wrong.
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#51111qq(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 4:21:05 AM(edited)
monkeypahng posted...
You spent Ayane wrong.

indeed just like u spelled spelled wrong XD
also i spelled Eliot with two L's as well,
well i did post at close to 2AM i'm just surprised i didn't make more horrible mistakes than
those 2
---
#6oerbayunfang22Posted 11/29/2012 8:00:37 AM
1111qq posted...
monkeypahng posted...
You spent Ayane wrong.

indeed just like u spelled spelled wrong XD
also i spelled Eliot with two L's as well,
well i did post at close to 2AM i'm just surprised i didn't make more horrible mistakes than
those 2

You also put Jan Lee, Lei Fang and GenFu instead of Jann Lee, Leifang and Gen Fu...

Being pedantic aside, Hayabusa, Rig, Bass, Hayate, VF Characters, Gen Fu and Alpha all need more outfits. Hayabusa especially needs a face and casual gear. Maybe Rig could have something similar to Genra's mask on with some kind of scientist outfit. Bass can have his cowboy and viking outfits and something extra for Mr Strong. Hayate needs some casual gear and Ein's classic outfit (if we're not getting the real thing, might as well). Gen Fu could also use some casual gear.

Although, it would be a dumb idea to port the VF character's outfits from VF and make people pay (most people will go with the 'I can just play VF if I want to see the character in that outfit' logic). And paid "outfits" for Alpha would make people rage more than they already do. So that's probably why TN will never give us DLC for those four.
#7E-N-A-CPosted 11/29/2012 8:25:40 AM
I've spent 20 on the DLC so far. It sounds a lot but 5 or 10 every couple of weeks is fine. The game itself had enough content for me to feel okay with buying the DLC, but I do wish the DLC was a bit better.
#8woodearthPosted 11/29/2012 8:26:31 AM
How does the count look if color and costume variations are discarded? For example counting Mila's 2 colors of her boxing costume as 1. And the 2 variations of her plaid shirt (with and without) as 1.
---
I dreamt of blood upon the shore, of eyes that spoke of sin. The lake was smooth and deep and black as was her scented skin... GK
#91111qq(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 8:33:20 AM
no worries about the pedantic thing
and yea only way we will get more VF / Alpha costumes is if those are free
if they do get paid DLC that would be just beyond annoying
VF chars don't need anymore attention as they already have just from being in this game
i still say we should get a free black (reference to oil) / silver (T - 1000) and rainbow alpha just for kicks , also if there is a ketchup alpha , where's the mustard ?
as for the male cast they will forever be behind the females at minimum ratio of 2 : 1
so from the count at the moment u see avg of 11 for the girls and 6 to the guys so if we still
get DLC it will be done so ratio will be 12-14 each girl vs 5-7 for the guys
as for my speculations for next DLCs obviously next one is x-mas themed with probably
a costume for each female (maybe minus VF ones) and if we get DLC 7 it will still be
the usual combo of color swap / wardrobe swap / and old costumes (slightly altered or not)
only from DLC 8 ( Jan 2013 ) if we get DLC 8 only then we will see new stuff cause of new year . as the game goes i see no reason for TN to stop making DLC till around DLC pack 12
---
#101111qq(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 8:38:22 AM
E-N-A-C posted...
I've spent 20 on the DLC so far. It sounds a lot but 5 or 10 every couple of weeks is fine. The game itself had enough content for me to feel okay with buying the DLC, but I do wish the DLC was a bit better.

yo bro donate me 25quids :P
regardless i totally agree with you they should have made it that
every DLC pack is divided even between 1 set old stuff 1 set char exchanging wardrobe and
last set for stuff that is entirely new
i will accept whats going on now if all this time past from DLC 1 to 5 they been secretly working on a group say like 40 or more completely new outfits (1 for males 2 for females)
and just waiting on finishing recycling stuff till they get a real big decent amount of new stuff
coming up on future DLCs as stated on my post above
---