4. Alpha-152
5. any VF character

add;
1. Lili
2. Asuka Kazama
3. Christie Monteiro
4. Ling Xiaoyu
5. Tifa Lockhart

Lisa and la mariposa are the same person, eh ...
And wth you want to make DOA a mess of a cross over game, No !

On topic remove no one,add more !
#22AllstarSniper32Posted 11/30/2012 1:45:25 AM
As far as the story is going, a bunch of the female characters can just not be in the story anymore. I don't think they should just get rid of the characters though, even if they aren't part of the storyline, they should at least be bonus characters you can use for other game modes. They could continue the story without losing characters they just need to stop with the clones. Have some human fighter enemies! Whatever happened to that Raidou dude?
---
If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking systems, there would be a revolution before morning - Andrew Jackson
#23SephiroushinPosted 11/30/2012 2:08:56 AM
AllstarSniper32 posted...
As far as the story is going, a bunch of the female characters can just not be in the story anymore. I don't think they should just get rid of the characters though, even if they aren't part of the storyline, they should at least be bonus characters you can use for other game modes. They could continue the story without losing characters they just need to stop with the clones. Have some human fighter enemies! Whatever happened to that Raidou dude?

Eh ? Raidou was killed by kasumi in the first tournament !
#24EmiliaTheSagePosted 11/30/2012 2:29:10 AM
Sephiroushin posted...
EmiliaTheSage posted...
remove;
1. Lisa
2. La Mariposa
3. Christie
4. Alpha-152
5. any VF character

add;
1. Lili
2. Asuka Kazama
3. Christie Monteiro
4. Ling Xiaoyu
5. Tifa Lockhart

Lisa and la mariposa are the same person, eh ...
And wth you want to make DOA a mess of a cross over game, No !

On topic remove no one,add more !

Oh c'mon, we already have;

Marvel vs Capcom
Capcom vs SNK
Smackdown vs Raw
Mortal Kombat vs DC
Tatsunoko vs Capcom
Streetfighter vs Tekken
DOA vs VF (Dead or Alive 5)

Now we need a new crossover.
---
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/EmiliaTheSage/
Women shouldn't stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches. We should join the "Battlefield."
#251111qqPosted 11/30/2012 2:43:35 AM(edited)
1 - Sarah
2 - Pai (yes i don't like any cross over concept)
3 - any Kasumi identical clone (aka Kasumi alpha , false Kasumi w/e u wanna call it)
4 - any Kasumi alpha jell-o series - i mean 152 is dead and so did that last 1 if they are
going to develop (M.I.S.T) a new weapon it might as well be something utterly new
5 - AND THE MOST IMPORTANT GIRL TO BE REMOVED IS THE LITTLE GIRL THAT MADE THIS TOPIC
other than cross over and dead bosses / clones any authentic DOA girl even mentioned as to be removed is complete and utter blasphemy , thinking of it is a crime against nature
(that also goes for the male roster as well i mean why ruin good stuff?)
P.S - having cross over games is not an excuse to make them, and even more does not make them any good neither. i say to hell with cross overs
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown
#26Plant42Posted 11/30/2012 4:09:18 AM
I love the generic: x character has no role in the story. Basically after reading this thread I've been informed that basically no female has any role in the story.
#271111qqPosted 11/30/2012 6:25:22 AM(edited)
Plant42 posted...
I love the generic: x character has no role in the story. Basically after reading this thread I've been informed that basically no female has any role in the story.

the story may not be some heavy novel and just a small easily made up generic plot, but saying no female has any role is not true , this topic is just a joke and rather pointless topic. my guess is someone was bored.
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown
#284sakuraHa0Posted 11/30/2012 9:12:32 AM
Remove none!
Add materialistic girl, cunning girl, old hag, fat woman to give more flavor to the female characters.
---
If someone post "I don't care", they actually care VERY much.
If they DON'T care, they WON'T bother posting.
#29AllstarSniper32Posted 12/1/2012 2:52:52 AM
Sephiroushin posted...
AllstarSniper32 posted...

Eh ? Raidou was killed by kasumi in the first tournament !

Never knew that, never really played the first one or looked up the story line for it. I've only played DOA 2 Hardcore and onwards.
---
If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking systems, there would be a revolution before morning - Andrew Jackson
#30bigblue80Posted 12/2/2012 10:51:05 AM
Sorry I think it's more likely a guy gets removed than a girl...if I had to it might be Tina or Lei Fang but they been in every game so no.
---
PSN: BlueShadow17
Now the proud owner of a PS Vita with Gravity Rush, MGS HD, Dynasty Warriors Next and Mortal Kombat!!!