Rumor: TN working on updated DOA5 for PS4!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. Rumor: TN working on updated DOA5 for PS4!

User Info: carib2g

carib2g
4 years ago#1
This is supposedly in addition to the WiiU updated version they are developing.

This may partially "explain" why they've been so lazy with the costume DLC...

I swear, if they try to charge me again for the costumes I've already bought for the PS3 version....I will NEVER buy another game developed by them.

I bet the characters that people wanted in this game will be added. I wish they wouldn't, and just add new characters instead....I wouldn't mind Momiji and Rachel from NG.

My 2 cents.
Favorite 2012 Games: Sleeping Dogs, Mass Effect 3, Max Payne 3, DOA5, Hitman
Gamercard: http://ps3heroes.com/hero/Carib2g

User Info: YoshioKST

YoshioKST
4 years ago#2
: /

If anything, I'd like them to be working on DoA6. I doubt I'd buy a re-release on the same console.

DLC characters though, I'd take anyday.
' Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.' - Sun Tzu

carib2g
4 years ago#3
YoshioKST posted...
: /

If anything, I'd like them to be working on DoA6. I doubt I'd buy a re-release on the same console.

DLC characters though, I'd take anyday.

Not for the same console.....For the next Sony Console (PS4) that's rumored to be released October 2013. I could def see it being a launch title.

User Info: jelikebishou

jelikebishou
4 years ago#4
Rumor: TN working on nude doa game that will cure cancer and give you money for free

i swear it's coming, guise. but it's just a rumor...

carib2g
4 years ago#5
jelikebishou posted...
Rumor: TN working on nude doa game that will cure cancer and give you money for free

Somebody give this guy a cookie and warm milk...

User Info: snake_dante44

snake_dante44
4 years ago#6
jelikebishou posted...

Man.. that would be dream come true.. you get money by playing games.. and to top it off, it can cure any cancer too. Someone! tell Sony to create a console like that NOW!!! >:O

User Info: EmiliaTheSage

EmiliaTheSage
4 years ago#7
What will happen to PSN when PS4 is released? Will it suffer the same fate as the first Xbox a few years after 360 was released?
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/EmiliaTheSage/
Women shouldn't stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches. We should join the "Battlefield."

User Info: GlLGAMESH

GlLGAMESH
4 years ago#8
snake_dante44 posted...
jelikebishou posted...

Man.. that would be dream come true.. you get money by playing games.. and to top it off, it can cure any cancer too. Someone! tell Sony to create a console like that NOW!!! >:O

You missed the main point; NUDE DOA!!!!!

User Info: snake_dante44

snake_dante44
4 years ago#9
GlLGAMESH posted...
snake_dante44 posted...
jelikebishou posted...

You missed the main point; NUDE DOA!!!!!

Well, even better then!!! >:D

User Info: Anomalycad

Anomalycad
4 years ago#10
carib2g posted...
This is supposedly in addition to the WiiU updated version they are developing.

This may partially "explain" why they've been so lazy with the costume DLC...

I swear, if they try to charge me again for the costumes I've already bought for the PS3 version....I will NEVER buy another game developed by them.

I bet the characters that people wanted in this game will be added. I wish they wouldn't, and just add new characters instead....I wouldn't mind Momiji and Rachel from NG.

My 2 cents.

Never state any rumors unless you have a source otherwise this is not considered anything.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. Rumor: TN working on updated DOA5 for PS4!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived