Rumor: TN working on updated DOA5 for PS4!

#1carib2gPosted 11/29/2012 7:22:22 PM
This is supposedly in addition to the WiiU updated version they are developing.

This may partially "explain" why they've been so lazy with the costume DLC...

I swear, if they try to charge me again for the costumes I've already bought for the PS3 version....I will NEVER buy another game developed by them.

I bet the characters that people wanted in this game will be added. I wish they wouldn't, and just add new characters instead....I wouldn't mind Momiji and Rachel from NG.

My 2 cents.
---
Favorite 2012 Games: Sleeping Dogs, Mass Effect 3, Max Payne 3, DOA5, Hitman
Gamercard: http://ps3heroes.com/hero/Carib2g
#2YoshioKSTPosted 11/29/2012 7:30:19 PM
: /

If anything, I'd like them to be working on DoA6. I doubt I'd buy a re-release on the same console.

DLC characters though, I'd take anyday.
---
' Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.' - Sun Tzu
#3carib2g(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 7:35:03 PM
YoshioKST posted...
: /

If anything, I'd like them to be working on DoA6. I doubt I'd buy a re-release on the same console.

DLC characters though, I'd take anyday.

Not for the same console.....For the next Sony Console (PS4) that's rumored to be released October 2013. I could def see it being a launch title.
---
#4jelikebishouPosted 11/29/2012 7:58:06 PM
Rumor: TN working on nude doa game that will cure cancer and give you money for free

i swear it's coming, guise. but it's just a rumor...
#5carib2g(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 8:07:36 PM
jelikebishou posted...
Rumor: TN working on nude doa game that will cure cancer and give you money for free

Somebody give this guy a cookie and warm milk...
---
#6snake_dante44Posted 11/29/2012 8:29:50 PM
jelikebishou posted...

Man.. that would be dream come true.. you get money by playing games.. and to top it off, it can cure any cancer too. Someone! tell Sony to create a console like that NOW!!! >:O
#7EmiliaTheSagePosted 11/29/2012 8:38:23 PM
What will happen to PSN when PS4 is released? Will it suffer the same fate as the first Xbox a few years after 360 was released?
---
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/EmiliaTheSage/
Women shouldn't stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches. We should join the "Battlefield."
#8GlLGAMESHPosted 11/29/2012 9:36:06 PM
snake_dante44 posted...
jelikebishou posted...

Man.. that would be dream come true.. you get money by playing games.. and to top it off, it can cure any cancer too. Someone! tell Sony to create a console like that NOW!!! >:O

You missed the main point; NUDE DOA!!!!!
#9snake_dante44Posted 11/29/2012 10:51:55 PM
GlLGAMESH posted...
snake_dante44 posted...
jelikebishou posted...

You missed the main point; NUDE DOA!!!!!

Well, even better then!!! >:D
#10AnomalycadPosted 11/29/2012 11:09:30 PM
carib2g posted...
This is supposedly in addition to the WiiU updated version they are developing.

This may partially "explain" why they've been so lazy with the costume DLC...

I swear, if they try to charge me again for the costumes I've already bought for the PS3 version....I will NEVER buy another game developed by them.

I bet the characters that people wanted in this game will be added. I wish they wouldn't, and just add new characters instead....I wouldn't mind Momiji and Rachel from NG.

My 2 cents.

Never state any rumors unless you have a source otherwise this is not considered anything.