Mila's English VA?

#1DelkuraPosted 11/29/2012 8:05:10 PM
It was confirmed that, despite popular belief, Christine Marie Cabanos did NOT voice Mila nor did she have any involvement with DOA5 whatsoever. If Cabanos didn't voice Mila, then who did?
#2YoshioKSTPosted 11/29/2012 8:25:33 PM
the last time I remember this question getting asked the answer was 'the voice actress works for union and doesn't get credit'. : /
---
' Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.' - Sun Tzu
#3Delkura(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 8:50:20 PM
YoshioKST posted...
the last time I remember this question getting asked the answer was 'the voice actress works for union and doesn't get credit'. : /

Can't anyone recognize her voice?
#4nonomm79Posted 11/29/2012 10:56:46 PM
YoshioKST posted...

That can't be true. One of the union's demands would be to have their actors credited for their work.

I assume the exact opposite.

------
#5LiquidGearSolidPosted 11/29/2012 11:02:25 PM
Mila's VA is the same person as Kasumi's. It says so in the credits.
---
--- "SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!" - Liquid Snake, MGS1 ((NVBM)) ---
#6YoshioKSTPosted 11/30/2012 12:04:33 AM
::checks::

The ending credits only include the Japanese cast. :/

nonomm79 posted...
One of the union's demands would be to have their actors credited for their work.

Ah, allright then, the other way around. My bad.

from
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/936978-dead-or-alive-5/64635477

Delkura posted...
Tysakasa posted...
Dumb question, but wouldn't she be listed in the game credits? I know people rarely pay attention to those things but usually 99% of the people involved in the title are listed. So just run the credits and look for Mila.

DOA5 is a non-union production, as such the voice actors aren't credited.

That really sucks.
---
' Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.' - Sun Tzu
#7Capitan_KidPosted 11/30/2012 2:20:45 PM
nonomm79 posted...
YoshioKST posted...

That can't be true. One of the union's demands would be to have their actors credited for their work.

------

Union VAs do this all the time so that they can do non union work or they just work under some alias.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!