Do you think they should add...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. Do you think they should add...

User Info: jelikebishou

jelikebishou
4 years ago#1
Ryu or Ayane to the new super smash bros?

User Info: EmiliaTheSage

EmiliaTheSage
4 years ago#2
They should add Dante (DMC), Hayabusa (NG / DOA) and Kratos (GOW) and settle their feud once and for all.
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/EmiliaTheSage/
Women shouldn't stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches. We should join the "Battlefield."

User Info: _tanjil_

_tanjil_
4 years ago#3
with the smash bros wii mods it should be doable xD

User Info: lilpuddy31

lilpuddy31
4 years ago#4
Hayabusa would make Dante and Kratos his b******
The St. Louis Blues are the Chicago Cubs of the NHL = Chokers! :(

User Info: AllstarSniper32

AllstarSniper32
4 years ago#5
Why smash bros? Isn't there going to be a playstation all stars battle thingy? that would probably be better.
If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking systems, there would be a revolution before morning - Andrew Jackson

User Info: Shin_Akuma76

Shin_Akuma76
4 years ago#6
lilpuddy31 posted...

Doubtful, Hayabusa takes down demons and arch fiends, but Kratos takes down gods.

User Info: Darkriku666

Darkriku666
4 years ago#7
Why smash bros? Isn't there going to be a playstation all stars battle thingy? that would probably be better.

It's already out, and if DOA characters came out for one of them I'd wager it would be PS All-Star
Of course, if being better than your own photocopies excused bad behavior, your ass wouldn't have gotten fired after last year's holiday party.

User Info: monkeypahng

monkeypahng
4 years ago#8
I doubt they would end up in PSA seeing as the franchise was once XBOX exclusive for a while. TBH it would seem almost like a joke if they were in it, not on DOA's part, but the whole concept of "Playstation All-Stars" (yes, I do know that the old DOA games were on PS).
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang

User Info: EmiliaTheSage

EmiliaTheSage
4 years ago#9
Shin_Akuma76 posted...
lilpuddy31 posted...

Doubtful, Hayabusa takes down demons and arch fiends, but Kratos takes down gods.

And Dante became your average 15 yrs. old emo kid who kills demons and demigods for a living.
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/EmiliaTheSage/
Women shouldn't stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches. We should join the "Battlefield."
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. Do you think they should add...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived