What are the chances of this game being released with all DLC included?

#1YoradaPosted 11/30/2012 6:50:00 AM
Currently playing with a friend's copy and pissed off that you need an online pass in order to play online. :( I see that there's an online version available to download, but is it bundled together with all the DLCs? I don't have access to my PS3 at the moment to check it out.
---
Of course any game on the PS2 that includes stealth elements is going to be compared to His Holiness, Solid Snake. - IGN
#21111qqPosted 11/30/2012 6:58:51 AM
no the online version of the game is sold without DLC
thou at the moment there is some bundle that costs same as game alone with DLC pack 3
thus adding 12 more costumes , someone stated before there was a problem with it
giving only the DLC but not the game so i dunno if they fixed it now
but with the entire DLC there is no such thing to download at the moment
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown
#3Yorada(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 7:04:42 AM
Hmm, guess I'll wait for a bit more before buying this game then. :/ The prices for the DLC are just insane.
---
Of course any game on the PS2 that includes stealth elements is going to be compared to His Holiness, Solid Snake. - IGN
#4GlLGAMESHPosted 11/30/2012 7:27:24 AM
Hopefully zero. Or, at least, not for a very, very long time. I, and many others, would be super pissed after spending so much, only to see others enjoy the same things for free.
#5DahvooPosted 11/30/2012 8:08:58 AM
GlLGAMESH posted...
Hopefully zero. Or, at least, not for a very, very long time. I, and many others, would be super pissed after spending so much, only to see others enjoy the same things for free.

Don't be too surprised if it does happen sooner or later. Remember, we're making the decision on our own to spend $12.99 every two weeks to be able to use the costumes as they are released, not sometime in the unknown future.

It's like early adopters who pay top dollar for new hardware as soon as it comes out. You shouldn't be bitter if after a year or two (or in some cases a few months) the price has dropped.
---
GT/PSN: Dahvoo
3DS FC: 0946-2251-0734
#6monkeypahngPosted 11/30/2012 9:42:10 AM
Probably not any time soon because that would burn all sales of DLCs to the ground. Doubt they would be that stupid.
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#7Zoey-Yuna-RubyPosted 11/30/2012 12:15:58 PM
The chance of them eventually releasing the game with all the DLC is higher than Wiz Khalifa.
#8istuffedsunnyPosted 11/30/2012 1:22:36 PM
100%. If there's one thing TN is known for besides boobs it's re-releasing games. If you're smart you'll avoid the DLC and wait for the Hardcore/Ultimate/Sigma version
---
I have a radio in my car.
#9SpaceXoDDityPosted 11/30/2012 2:53:35 PM
It might happen, but that would take atleast a year, or more.
#10Yorada(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 5:42:43 PM
100%. If there's one thing TN is known for besides boobs it's re-releasing games. If you're smart you'll avoid the DLC and wait for the Hardcore/Ultimate/Sigma version

But DOA3 and DOA4 didn't have any re-releases, so that kinda worries me.
---