DOA 5 Cosplay: Kasumi and Kokoro

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. DOA 5 Cosplay: Kasumi and Kokoro
3 years ago#1
This last weekend I had the privilege of photographing some friends at a convention who were doing a cosplay of Kasumi and Kokoro from DOA5, and I figure some of you on this board might appreciate it. It's Kasumi's C1 and Kokoro's DLC pack 1 costume.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.255221957939400.61890.255219247939671&type=1

p.s. in b4 "their boobs are too small," sorry that my friends don't have unrealistic proportions.
---
Follow @NarukamiYu on Twitter to find out what's going on in the world of Persona 4 today!
3 years ago#2
lmao at Kokoro's losing pose.
---
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/EmiliaTheSage/
Women shouldn't stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches. We should join the "Battlefield."
3 years ago#3
great costumes!
---
So many games......So little time.......
3 years ago#4
Cherry Blossoms and warriors...and neat cosplay : )
3 years ago#5
Hmmmm... should I see the pics? I don't wanna ruin my image of Kasumi and Kokoro... hmmmm...
---
3 things I dislike before a game release:
The wait, the haters and the trolls
3 years ago#6
A Caucasian cosplaying as Kokoro? That kind of felt off.
3 years ago#7
They are beautiful =)
3 years ago#8
Daimeion posted...
A Caucasian cosplaying as Kokoro? That kind of felt off.

People cosplay characters for fun above all else. The only awkward thing is doing it for any reason not that unless it's a job you need and thinking that you need to. Plus Kokoro is half-Caucasian anyway. The girl cosplaying Kasumi looks nothing like her and most likely isn't even Japanese. Yet it's okay just because she's another type of Asian? Your logic is severely screwed up.
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.
3 years ago#9
Excellent cosplays btw. Great detail in getting the costumes down and looks like you all enjoyed yourselves. Shots came out great.
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.
3 years ago#10
Great pics, you should send these to Tecmo. :)
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. DOA 5 Cosplay: Kasumi and Kokoro

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived