Should alpha be in every game from now on?

#1Capitan_KidPosted 12/7/2012 4:03:06 PM
I think so. Whats Dead or Alive without naked jelly clones?
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#2SpaceXoDDityPosted 12/7/2012 4:24:42 PM
If they are gonna keep her they better shut her up, hate her voice.
#3carib2gPosted 12/7/2012 4:31:15 PM
God...I certainly hope not. I don't ever want to see her again. Waste of a character slot.....
---
Favorite 2012 Games: Sleeping Dogs, Mass Effect 3, Max Payne 3, DOA5, Hitman
Gamercard: http://ps3heroes.com/hero/Carib2g
#4Capitan_Kid(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 7:26:33 PM
carib2g posted...
God...I certainly hope not. I don't ever want to see her again. Waste of a character slot.....

You no you dont mean that. How can you hate the naked jelly lady
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#51111qqPosted 12/8/2012 4:59:22 AM
i think keeping her for 2 games is more than enough , if they do put her on next chronologically ordered game title (game that will feature events that come after end of DOA5 story) they should finish that project for good beyond 3 games keeping same boss or mid boss is just boring , tasteless and lazy.
its same with movies after a trilogy ends there is a new story
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown
#6oerbayunfang22Posted 12/8/2012 5:15:34 AM
No real reason not to. Taking her out would annoy people who main her. So long as they keep every other character (and that includes Leon, Ein and Tengu), there wouldn't be any problem keeping her in too.
#7CeeEsbeePosted 12/10/2012 7:24:46 AM
oerbayunfang22 posted...
No real reason not to. Taking her out would annoy people who main her. So long as they keep every other character (and that includes Leon, Ein and Tengu), there wouldn't be any problem keeping her in too.

^This. Plus it's high time we get a new boss and just forget about the Alpha clones scattered around after mass production by MIST. They don't mean much harm.

Helena survived a fight with one in DOAD so I bet every other character can fight it on their own.
#8AzureVergilPosted 12/10/2012 8:44:43 AM
I wouldn't mind if she remain a unlockable so that she no longer the story's final boss. They can do the same for previous bosses.