which girl...

#1jelikebishouPosted 12/7/2012 7:25:48 PM
1. would be the most likely to play video games with you (REAL video games like rpgs, fighting games, etc.)

2. be most likely to be your wife

3. the smartest?

4. have the worst fashion sense?

5. speak the most languages?
#2JockoPosted 12/7/2012 7:44:33 PM
jelikebishou posted...
1. would be the most likely to play video games with you (REAL video games like rpgs, fighting games, etc.)

3. the smartest?

1. Tina because one of her hobbies is videogames.
2. I used to think Lisa but since she kind of has an evil scientist side of her it would have to change to Hitomi. She seems really sweet.
3. Gotta go with Lisa for pure IQ points.
4. Mila. Waaayyy too butch.
5. Probably Helena. I think it's safe to say she already knows French and English and shes running a large corporation so I'm sure she's listened to a few Rosetta Stone lessons for international business reasons.
---
The oxygen's leaving my brain!!! --Clucky the Chicken
()===={SWORDSWORDSWORDSWORD> It's my SWORD sword.
#3SpaceXoDDityPosted 12/7/2012 7:56:04 PM(edited)
jelikebishou posted...

3. the smartest?

1. Tina, it's one of her hobbies.
2. None, I'm gay. But if I have to, I'd say Lei Fang.
3. Lisa probably, she's the scientist who created Alpha after all.
4. Pai... Or Milla.
5. I'm guessing either Lisa or Helena.
#4dandiagoPosted 12/7/2012 7:54:14 PM
I'm going to take this seriously.

1) Tina for sure (maybe Mila or Hitomi)

2) none, but I hope for Tina or Mila, but the lying truth would be which ever girl will let me get close enough to use chloroform on them, lol.

3) Lisa is a scientist that worked on Alpha, so I'd say Lisa is the smartest.

4) I have no fashion sense but all the outfits seems ok for the girls, out of all the characters I would have to say Gen Fu has the worse fashion, his wardrobe is all the same just different color schemes.

5) Helena she seems to be able to speak English, French, Japanese for sure, she may know more but thats what I noticed.
---
not my video but enjoy
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/536659
#5bmlee96Posted 12/7/2012 9:45:40 PM
1. Definitely Tina (one of her hobbies) though for some reason, I can't imagine Tina playing video games for some reason...

2. Personally I wouldn't choose any.. maybe Kasumi.. maybe.

3. Lisa, shes was a lead scientist on the Alpha project. I like how she has a mature, calm and intelligent side and a wild, fun side to her personalities.

4. Mila hands down. Pai doesn't count, shes not even from DOA..

5. Helena most definitely. She knows French and English and is also probably fluent with Japanese. If DOA was real, she would have to be able to communicate with the Mugen Tenshin ninjas (in Japanese). She might even know other languages too since shes the CEO of DOATEC and as someone mentioned before, for int. business purposes.
#61111qqPosted 12/8/2012 4:55:47 AM
1- Tina obviously
2 - hitomi or kokoro as only those 2 would even consider the role of wife from their game "persona"
3 - Lisa would be the most educated and of highest IQ but most definitely not the smartest
i would not even put her on top 3 smartest.
most ppl don't even know what smart is
can't really pin point the one that i would call the smartest but it would either be Ayane or Christie and Kasumi in 3rd.
as an assassin u would need to be smart in order to succeed in your job/mission/duty while surviving and being completely "under the radar" whilst succeeding in it
4 - id pick here lei fang as she mostly recycles the same dress over and over
mila to me just wears whats comfortable and suits her as in simple fashion but not as poor as lei-fang
5 - id say Christie - she is a western assassin id expect her to know English, Japanese plus any other language that all the ppl she knows from DOA use other than the 2 fore-mentioned all that and i guess some more from previous missions where she might have required to learn even more languages
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown
#7Lacrymosa143Posted 12/8/2012 8:33:24 AM
these kinds of topics make me wish i can curse in these forums
#8monkeypahngPosted 12/8/2012 9:54:55 AM
1. would be the most likely to play video games with you (REAL video games like rpgs, fighting games, etc.): Mila because she's always here to fight.

2. be most likely to be your wife: Kasumi or Ayane

3. the smartest?: Zack. Anyone that can manage to get all of those girls to his island must be the smartest.

4. have the worst fashion sense?: Mila

5. speak the most languages? Christie
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#9CeeEsbeePosted 12/8/2012 10:34:06 AM
1. Tina. She's probably someone you'd mostly want to spend the whole day at the arcades.

2. Eliot. That babe can split into two just to get dinner done. Lucky Brad for having such an awesome wife.

3. Lisa. The fact that she was the former head scientist of DOATEC is enough to tell and wasn't she engage as a stock broker back then as her 3rd occupation?

4. Pai. Screw the fact that she's a guest. Her outfits are just distasteful.

5. Helena. I heard her English voice actor said lines in French when I played DOAP in my PSP back then and of course her Japanese voice actor speaking in the most graceful of Japanese voices.
#10echa_OnePosted 12/8/2012 10:50:31 AM
1. Hitomi
2. Hitomi
3. Hitomi
4. NOT Hitomi
5. Hitomi
---
3 things I dislike before a game release:
The wait, the haters and the trolls