I came back to where I started?

#1CeeEsbeePosted 12/8/2012 6:15:46 AM
I was doing some casual Player VS CPU match. I used Sarah and chose Christie as the opponent in the Flow Stage in a 5-round match. When the raft was at the edge of the waterfalls and Christie had little health left. I pinned her to the wall with a wall throw and instead of falling down to the Primal stage. Sarah jumped down and I end up back to where the raft was located in the cave for the next round.

Has something like this happened to you?
#21111qqPosted 12/8/2012 6:22:20 AM
not to me and i don't think i have ever seen that kind of bug mentioned before by anyone
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown
#3echa_OnePosted 12/8/2012 6:29:56 AM
First time hearing this.
---
3 things I dislike before a game release:
The wait, the haters and the trolls
#4ReliusCloverPosted 12/8/2012 6:47:12 AM
I've had something very similar.

I was fighting Akira with Kasumi on the Flow stage. At the end of the final round, we were at the edge of the stage with the raft at the waterfall and I finished him with a throw cliffhanger attack. We smashed through the ground of the Primal stage and ended up back at the start of the Flow stage! So when Kasumi did her winning pose, she was back on the raft, inside. I was shocked to say the least.

I tried reproducing the glitch, but it hasn't worked since.
---
- Father of the Year Award recipient -
#5CeeEsbee(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 10:03:59 AM
What's more odd was when Christie fell from the Cliffhanger, there were no birds hitting her and that the raft was undamaged like it used to.
#6pirajacintoPosted 12/9/2012 2:51:33 AM
Huuuh...sounds like a flag wasn't triggered or something. Either way, sounds pretty funny, and the bird part sounds amusing too. Just a weird glitch I say.
---
It was great seeing Aerith run around Times Square and Pedigree opponents in the train station. - Strife2
If love can hurt, then surely hate can save. - Altena