More hinting at DOAX3, or just paying homage?

#1GlLGAMESHPosted 1/25/2013 6:52:07 AM
Here are some reasons why I strongly believe DOAX3 will come out.

-Hitomi's new swimwear reads "Beach Volleyball"
-The addition of the "Zack Island" stage
-New swimwear for all girls
-This video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hDfBqCosh0
-The fact that every time a video or image is posted of the girls looking sexy, the fans become very vocal about wanting DOAX3

Make it happen, TN!
#2dragonfruit152Posted 1/25/2013 7:27:50 AM
On the beach stage there is also a vollyball with a X mark on it
#3tee316Posted 1/25/2013 7:38:26 AM
-Hitomi's new swimwear reads "Beach Volleyball"

That swimsuit is from DOAX2, just like all the swimsuits in the CE and Hotties sets. I really wouldn't point to that as a reason for DOAX3 coming.
---
http://img.imgcake.com/Cheapone/Asuna2jpget.jpg
#4Capitan_KidPosted 1/25/2013 7:42:56 AM
I hope not. DoA doesn't need that creepy pervert game
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#5BurningFlareXPosted 1/25/2013 7:43:04 AM
Give DOAX3 free roam with the ability to interact with stuff (And the ability to swim for fun).
That would be awesome.
---
<Insert random pointless signature here>
#61111qqPosted 1/25/2013 8:48:42 AM
I don't think they will make that game, PS Vita upcoming version with :
new swimsuits, poke mode and gravure is more than enough for the more perverted fans.

P.S Hitomi has on her back written "Valley ball" and not "Volley ball"
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown
#7SunburstPosted 1/25/2013 9:22:51 AM
I hope it is. I want DOAX3 badly. I'm not sure if I want free roam. It might hurt the graphics.
---
There can be only one.
#8BurningFlareXPosted 1/25/2013 9:26:13 AM
Sunburst posted...
I hope it is. I want DOAX3 badly. I'm not sure if I want free roam. It might hurt the graphics.

It won't. In a game that is apparently %99 fan service, TN won't be killing the graphics anytime soon.
---
#9GlLGAMESH(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 10:26:19 AM
1111qq posted...
new swimsuits, poke mode and gravure is more than enough for the more perverted fans.

DOAP has over 150 gravure scenes for each girl, so unless 5+ has that many, then no, it's not nearly enough perversion.

BurningFlareX posted...
Sunburst posted...

It won't. In a game that is apparently %99 fan service, TN won't be killing the graphics anytime soon.

I think you're misunderstanding his point. What he is saying is that adding the ability to roam freely might impact that frame rate or poly count.
#10BurningFlareXPosted 1/25/2013 10:43:20 AM
GlLGAMESH posted...
1111qq posted...

DOAP has over 150 gravure scenes for each girl, so unless 5+ has that many, then no, it's not nearly enough perversion.

BurningFlareX posted...
Sunburst posted...

I think you're misunderstanding his point. What he is saying is that adding the ability to roam freely might impact that frame rate or poly count.

By that, I actually meant the characters, I'm pretty sure the environment wouldn't look "the best". Well, considering you won't be killing 10 enemies that all spam projectiles, I highly doubt frame would be a problem..
---