Ass jiggle - sexy or flabby?

#1SL68Posted 1/31/2013 11:20:00 AM
Would ass jiggle fit some of the DoA ladies? Or would it make their butts look flabby and sloppy?

Here's what ass jiggle looks like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlW4TIj9ghE

and

http://www.picanese.com/pbpics/27f086f5ac8ef2ef03381dca76faf8ca.gif

Does it make her butt look sexy or does it make it look flabby?
#21111qqPosted 1/31/2013 12:45:05 PM
DOA girls are suppose to be in shape making it that their butt is fit and capable maybe
to the slightest minimal jiggle and only 3 girls that i can think of that may have had such
jiggle are Lisa, Tina and now also Helena, all and all its flab that jiggles not muscles.
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown
#3SL68(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 12:57:00 PM
1111qq posted...
DOA girls are suppose to be in shape making it that their butt is fit and capable maybe
to the slightest minimal jiggle and only 3 girls that i can think of that may have had such
jiggle are Lisa, Tina and now also Helena, all and all its flab that jiggles not muscles.

What is slight, minimal jiggle to you? What I showed in the video and the gif? Is that how Tina's ass should jiggle maybe?
#4BurningFlareXPosted 1/31/2013 1:59:00 PM
If they are gonna be like the boobs,(Practically water beds, built inside girls) then no.
Such an effect would only be visible on bikinis anyway, so it might get a chance in DOAX.
---
<Insert random pointless signature here>
#5SL68(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:03:26 PM
BurningFlareX posted...
If they are gonna be like the boobs,(Practically water beds, built inside girls) then no.
Such an effect would only be visible on bikinis anyway, so it might get a chance in DOAX.

What about ass jiggle such as I posted in the video and the gif? Would that be sexy or does it make her ass look a bit flabby?
#6BurningFlareXPosted 1/31/2013 2:15:56 PM
SL68 posted...
BurningFlareX posted...

What about ass jiggle such as I posted in the video and the gif? Would that be sexy or does it make her ass look a bit flabby?

Dunno, I personally don't find ass jiggle.......attractive. Also, DOA girls are more about boobs than asses....
---
#7SL68(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:27:30 PM
BurningFlareX posted...
SL68 posted...
BurningFlareX posted...

Dunno, I personally don't find ass jiggle.......attractive. Also, DOA girls are more about boobs than asses....

Is it because her butt cheeks look flabby?
#8BurningFlareXPosted 1/31/2013 3:03:00 PM
SL68 posted...
BurningFlareX posted...
SL68 posted...
BurningFlareX posted...

Is it because her butt cheeks look flabby?

....Don't wanna be rude, but what's with your love for asses? I just happen to think ass jiggling isn't my thing overall, that's it...
---
#9SL68(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:08:56 PM
And I just wanna know why!
#10RRFCaptainPosted 1/31/2013 3:43:16 PM
The suggestion that DOA girls can't have jiggly butts because they are in shape is ridiculous because NONE of the girls look like they're in shape. I mean they are SLIM but that is not the way athletes look. I wish they had nicer butts, like the kind Crossfit chicks have!
---
Official "NOBODY CARES WHICH GAME CHARACTER YOU WISH YOU WERE, GET A LIFE" of GFAQs.