Ass jiggle - sexy or flabby?

#311111qqPosted 2/4/2013 1:32:47 AM
so no matter what i post you always have a question to follow up with.....
shake =/= flabby, jiggly, wobble, full of flab
How can a firm but shake? can you shake anything that is solid & is void of any liquids?
Think about that.
As for what i think DOA girls should have is pointless i don't design their models.
At the moment all but Helena and Lisa have a normal sized firm ass, while those 2 have
a tad bigger sized ass than the rest.
P.S if you still have questions ask someone else.
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown
#32wave1000Posted 2/4/2013 2:15:45 AM
I'm going to take a wild guess and say your using an alt account. Only one person on GF I know starts threads to argue about flabby asses.

LOL!
---
3DS FC 004427725163
#33maxmansupaPosted 2/7/2013 3:42:08 PM
wave1000 posted...
I'm going to take a wild guess and say your using an alt account. Only one person on GF I know starts threads to argue about flabby asses.

LOL!

That guess would be correct, he's made a number of different accounts and it's always so easy to tell it's him because he ONLY makes topics about ass and the fears of "flabby" ass.

Guy needs help.
#341111qqPosted 2/8/2013 4:21:29 AM
Sad that Trolls don't stay under the bridge their entire lives...
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown
#35TopdrunkeePosted 2/8/2013 8:49:43 AM
Who cares. Mai Shiranui's ass was still damn sexy. It's a shame that her ass always got overlooked in favor of her bust. So much so that her ass was covered up in KOF XIII.

It's hard to understand what the TC is looking for. I've known women who are thin and have athletic builds but still had the ass jiggle going on.
While yes it was flab. That's were the saying "fat in all the right places" comes from.
It's as if he thinks that jiggle comes from an ass muscle or something, LOL!
Male pecs are like that, not women's asses.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/BoozeAholic