Gonna be playing ranked for a bit, watch out for me.

#1LanternOfAshPosted 2/6/2013 12:20:46 PM
Don't really know why I'm making a topic, but im the guy that transferred over from the 360 version. Gonna be doing command training and accepting ranked throwdowns for a little bit to get some stuff done before the vita version comes out. I've been lurking this board for a while so just keep any eye out for me for ****s and giggles. I'll be playing as Ayane.
#2BurningFlareXPosted 2/6/2013 12:30:30 PM
Well, some people will hate you.....for playing Ayane ,lol....
---
<Insert random pointless signature here>
#3LanternOfAsh(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 1:11:25 PM
I've played 40 matches and saw Ayane about 3-5 times. I think they're blowing it out of proportion a little bit.
#4BurningFlareXPosted 2/6/2013 1:24:54 PM
Well, there was this dude that was complaining about facing nothing but Ayane, lol.
And most people seem to find the ninjas annoying, as they apparently become ridiculous under lag.....
---
<Insert random pointless signature here>
#5LanternOfAsh(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 3:14:56 PM
BurningFlareX posted...
Well, there was this dude that was complaining about facing nothing but Ayane, lol.
And most people seem to find the ninjas annoying, as they apparently become ridiculous under lag.....

Yeah, I saw that. He's full of crap and we all knew it. I'm hardcore Ayane for life, I sure as crap pay attention when someone else uses her which isn't often at all.
#6monkeypahngPosted 2/6/2013 3:32:11 PM
BurningFlareX posted...

Nah, the only two ninja I hate are Ryu and Hayate, don't really mind Ayane and Kasumi.

Always nice to play against a good Ayane.
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#7EmiliaTheSagePosted 2/7/2013 1:06:34 AM
No need to worry TC. GameFAQS / GameSpot forums is just a small part of the majority of the online community. You could try ragequitting 2-3 times today and see if your name will appear in the topics tomorrow.
---
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/EmiliaTheSage/
Women shouldn't stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches. We should join the "Battlefield."
#8saikyomPosted 2/7/2013 11:50:32 AM
Try freestepdodge.com
the best DOA community