they have sarah bryant...

#1jelikebishouPosted 2/7/2013 5:08:04 PM
...now they just need to add mai shiranui, christie monteiro, chun li and cammy, and dizzy.
#2sonic_ver2Posted 2/7/2013 9:49:37 PM
No... Just no....

If anything, they should add new original girls.
#3EmiliaTheSagePosted 2/8/2013 1:41:40 AM
jelikebishou posted...
...now they just need to add mai shiranui, ivy, taki, noel vermillion, and dizzy.

TC, this way -> http://www.gamefaqs.com/psp/616019-queens-gate-spiral-chaos/images
---
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/EmiliaTheSage/
Women shouldn't stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches. We should join the "Battlefield."
#4TheDuskwalkerPosted 2/8/2013 1:54:53 AM
^ Unless they added her as DLC Taki isn't in that game. She would be in a sequel if it ever got one.
---
TTT2/SFxT: Lili, Julia; BBCSE: Noel, Mu-12; KOFXIII: Mai, Leona, Elisabeth
GGXXAC: Dizzy, Jam; DOA5: Sarah, Kasumi, Helena; UMvC3: Morrigan, Trish, Chun
#5BurningFlareXPosted 2/8/2013 2:31:14 AM
Yes. And I want Sonic the Hedgehog and Mewtwo in the game, but it's not gonna happen.
---
<Insert random pointless signature here>
#61111qqPosted 2/8/2013 6:08:09 AM
Another reason i hate guest chars, everyone starts with their i want this and that and bla char as well.
Why did they have to fill those Char select screen's 3 Slots with those 3 Sluts.....
I would just put Leon, Rio and someone from Hitomi's Dojo as 3rd with moves as close
to Ein as possible, either her father, a brother of hers or just someone to be a rival to both
her and Hayate for some more silly back story situations .
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown
#7CeeEsbeePosted 2/8/2013 8:01:23 AM
1111qq posted...
Another reason i hate guest chars, everyone starts with their i want this and that and bla char as well.
Why did they have to fill those Char select screen's 3 Slots with those 3 Sluts.....
I would just put Leon, Rio and someone from Hitomi's Dojo as 3rd with moves as close
to Ein as possible, either her father, a brother of hers or just someone to be a rival to both
her and Hayate for some more silly back story situations .

You got the words right out of my mind. I'd love to have those 3 added.
#81111qqPosted 2/8/2013 8:51:28 AM
Well i think "Ein" is "no more" in DOA world but they should keep around 90% of his move
sets on a char that relates somehow to him but replaces him, aka someone from Hitomi's
dojo or maybe a rival one, with a must on keeping the move set as close as possible to the
one "Ein" had.
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown
#9CeeEsbeePosted 2/8/2013 9:26:47 AM
Hitomi's father is the most plausible choice.
For some reason, imagining someone from her father's dojo just makes me think of a guy with a clumsy version of Ein's move set like how Miharu is in TTT2.
#10munky47879Posted 2/8/2013 10:13:47 AM
They could easily add Ein as a clone. Kasumi has enough, so why not...
---
PSN: Clisp