they should make a doa beat em up spinoff game

#1jelikebishouPosted 2/7/2013 10:47:02 PM
which characters should be in it? (max of 3)

i would put jann lee, lei fang, and some new character that would be strong but slow like haggar
#2DegalonPosted 2/8/2013 4:38:42 AM
Ryu Hayabusa, Ayane, and Kasumi.

OH WAIT.

But seriously, the newer Ninja Gaidens are just a DOA beatemup spinoff.

Plus you can play as Ryu and Ayane in one of the dynasty warriors, I think...
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#3DeeNinjaaPosted 2/8/2013 4:57:16 AM
Degalon posted...
Ryu Hayabusa, Ayane, and Kasumi.

OH WAIT.

But seriously, the newer Ninja Gaidens are just a DOA beatemup spinoff.

Plus you can play as Ryu and Ayane in one of the dynasty warriors, I think...

Warriors Orochi 3, actually.
#41111qqPosted 2/8/2013 5:27:51 AM
If they make an old school like beat em up game they should use Bass, Tina, Eliot and Christie.
2 males 2 females 2 grab type 2 fast attack type 2 Americans and 2 British
Can't get more stereotyped on a beat em up than this.
But still would be the best if all DOA chars can be there, it can be done, hell it should be done.
There aren't anymore good beat em games out there in this console generation.
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown
#5CeeEsbeePosted 2/8/2013 8:38:49 AM
Christie, Bayman, Leon.

It would be set before the events of the 1st DOA Tournament in which Victor Donovan sent those 3 as assassins to infiltrate the Mugen Tenshin Clan in order to capture Kasumi, Hayate and Genra to be used for Projects Alpha, Epsilon and Omega.

Aside from their usual fighting style, they can use their own weapon of choice. Christie with a sniper gun and poison-tainted needles, Bayman with 2 pistols and grenades and Leon with a machine gun and a long, steel pipe. They can also pick up weapons dropped by ninjas such as crossbows, katana, sai, kunai, shuriken, naginata, steel fans, etc and also pick floor food and extra lives.
#6BurningFlareXPosted 2/8/2013 8:41:13 AM
Here's the best idea:
Hayashi performs a miracle and makes a Ninja Gaiden 4, which is even better than NGB.
The chances of this occurring is %0.0000000000000000001.
---
<Insert random pointless signature here>
#7Lacrymosa143Posted 2/8/2013 9:29:58 AM
DOA Force/ Scenario Campaign/ Fiend Within?
#8TopdrunkeePosted 2/8/2013 9:42:47 AM
I've always wanted to see a more Streets of Rage style beat em up using the DOA setting and cast.
Bass is definitely in because he's the biggest. Every beat em up needs a huge wrestler.
Although Bayman or Leon (You only need one playable.) could fill the big grappler role too. Those two also have fighting styles that are more suitable for urban combat.
Hitomi or Mila would fill in the main character striker role who have average speed combined with some decent punching power.
The final role (fast strikers, light attack.) could go to one of the ninja or the assassins.

If they make an old school like beat em up game they should use Bass, Tina, Eliot and Christie.
2 males 2 females 2 grab type 2 fast attack type 2 Americans and 2 British
Can't get more stereotyped on a beat em up than this.

I agree with the move sets but I don't recall any beat em ups with two Americans & two British.
Double Dragon just had two Americans. Final Fight had three Americans but one was a Japanese ninja who rocks nike. (LOL!)
Streets of Rage had the most ethnic diverse cast but I think all of them were American save for Zan from SOR3.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/BoozeAholic
#9TopdrunkeePosted 2/8/2013 9:44:43 AM
I forgot about Jahn Lee, that cat would definitely be the main character of an urban beat em up. I'd still want Hitomi or Mila playable though because their fighting styles would work so well in a Streets of Rage / Final Fight style beat em up.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/BoozeAholic
#10EmiliaTheSagePosted 2/9/2013 1:25:36 AM
Lacrymosa143 posted...
DOA Force/ Scenario Campaign/ Fiend Within?

---
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/EmiliaTheSage/
Women shouldn't stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches. We should join the "Battlefield."