A surprise treat awaits YOU!!!

#21A_Nonny_MoosePosted 2/13/2013 11:25:38 AM
It didn't make it to EVO because it's not built to be a particularly competitive game (and it doesn't feature ponies). The slogan is "Fighting Entertainment", and it does that just fine.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#22wave1000Posted 2/13/2013 6:01:42 PM
Its not a good game and has a bad community is why it did not get to EVO. Look at MK9 and MVC3 both bad games with strong communities. DOA community still fighting over DOA4. Thats like if the tekken community was still fighting over tekken 4. They like the smash community can't let thing go but unlike smash they have no where the numbers and again strong community.

Fanservice is the least of this games problems but the competitive community will blame everything but themselfs. Even the TTT2 community has blamed themselfs for poor numbers at tournaments. DOA community need to man up and take blame.
---
3DS FC 004427725163
#23bigdaddyjh2002Posted 2/13/2013 6:39:28 PM
wave1000 posted...
Its not a good game and has a bad community is why it did not get to EVO. Look at MK9 and MVC3 both bad games with strong communities. DOA community still fighting over DOA4. Thats like if the tekken community was still fighting over tekken 4. They like the smash community can't let thing go but unlike smash they have no where the numbers and again strong community.

Fanservice is the least of this games problems but the competitive community will blame everything but themselfs. Even the TTT2 community has blamed themselfs for poor numbers at tournaments. DOA community need to man up and take blame.

*sigh* Bad game this, bad grammar that. Themselves is what you, if you were knowledgeable, should say. Nowhere is also one word. ANYWAY, the REAL reason why it didn't make it to EVO is because *drum roll*: It didn't make it to EVO. Regardless of all of that, thanks for the insight on this. It'll make losing in survival (yes, I do lose) a little less frustrating.
---
NO, I DIDN'T BREAK THE VASE!! Oh, you weren't calling me for that? Live tag & PSN: Grandiaplayer
#24Yorozuya_GinPosted 2/14/2013 12:28:52 AM
Dangit! I've been doing it wrong since the beginning, I shouldve been playing DoA instead of Street Fighter. T_T Damn you Ono-San!
#25y3kmanPosted 2/14/2013 7:05:53 AM
This new feature gave me a reason to try out tag matches once again.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6997-7741 ; PSN: y3kman
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS), Dead or Alive 5 (PS3)