Do you block more with square or back d-pad button?

#11xOmniCloudxPosted 2/15/2013 2:02:12 PM
I have my block on R2 for all fighters that allow up to map it. I use that. But on DS3 it sucks due to stupid marshmallow buttons. It feels perfect on the DS1 and DS2 controllers though.
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.
#12LugadokastroPosted 2/15/2013 4:08:02 PM
y3kman posted...
up-back

Not only does it block high and mid attacks, it also allows me to move/sidestep.

How do you press up back without jumping?
I can't get that right
#131111qqPosted 2/16/2013 2:18:54 AM
Lugadokastro posted...
y3kman posted...
up-back

Not only does it block high and mid attacks, it also allows me to move/sidestep.

I can't get that right

Sorry , jumping!?!? since when you can jump without attacking or using a unique move in
DOA5 Mr i got Donovan's system voice!?!?
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown
#14LugadokastroPosted 2/16/2013 11:34:55 AM
1111qq posted...
Lugadokastro posted...
y3kman posted...
up-back

I can't get that right

Sorry , jumping!?!? since when you can jump without attacking or using a unique move in
DOA5 Mr i got Donovan's system voice!?!?

your still on with that donovan thing? i could show you a picture of it if you like but i doubt that would make you a believer unless you think i have one of those secret copies that they only made 1,000 of
#151111qqPosted 2/16/2013 12:07:57 PM
It seems your either a 1 digit years old or just a poor excuse to a troll.
Couldn't understand what i was going for?? left your brains in the freezer maybe?
Or if i did a mapping of your skull id find a note from either evolution or god saying : I.O.U x1 brain.
Now so even you could understand, i was using that reference to show that
just like non has his system voice non can jump in DOA5 by using up+back and you
seem to just post w.e crap that comes up in your mind for the sake of anything but being useful to anyone.
do you even play DOA5 at all?, or any for that matter? how about you go lurk somewhere else.
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown
#16LugadokastroPosted 2/16/2013 2:43:50 PM
1111qq posted...
It seems your either a 1 digit years old or just a poor excuse to a troll.
Couldn't understand what i was going for?? left your brains in the freezer maybe?
Or if i did a mapping of your skull id find a note from either evolution or god saying : I.O.U x1 brain.
Now so even you could understand, i was using that reference to show that
just like non has his system voice non can jump in DOA5 by using up+back and you
seem to just post w.e crap that comes up in your mind for the sake of anything but being useful to anyone.
do you even play DOA5 at all?, or any for that matter? how about you go lurk somewhere else.

I'm being the troll when your response to me was an insult, troll is a term for children on keyboards
I'm not a hardcore player of DOA never was, is that an issue for you?
Grow up because I just asked a simple question to someone else and you jumped in with your insults
I suggest getting into a pissing contest with your own kind
if you continue to reply then your only proving me right but I will ignore it so feel free
#171111qqPosted 2/17/2013 2:29:39 AM(edited)
A troll ignoring? good one, if all trolls would ignore instead of troll the internet will be way better.
It goes without saying that only trolls or ignorant people post misleading and useless info
over and over. and while ignorant people do it without knowing it, trolls do it on purpose.
As for you, with each post you make your trolling power dwindles you need a vacation,
so go free and set sail, away from this forum, to a new one where no troll has gone before.
---