Petition to buff butts in DoA5

#11bigdaddyjh2002Posted 2/15/2013 8:31:01 PM
1111qq posted...
arguing about personal taste is so pointless....

Most arguments stem from a difference in opinion.
---
NO, I DIDN'T BREAK THE VASE!! Oh, you weren't calling me for that? Live tag & PSN: Grandiaplayer
#12RainbowFlutterPosted 2/15/2013 9:14:37 PM
A nice, curvy and soft butt is much better and more attractive than a bony flat little pancake ass. This is an opinion, but it may as well be fact because there's no logical reason to prefer a bony butt to a pleasantly plump pooper.
---
An alt of the Lustful Lunatic, NaughtyGhost!
#13wave1000Posted 2/15/2013 10:18:49 PM
pokedude900 posted...
Japan in general doesn't really like butts nearly as much as boobs. Just ask the Anime and Manga - Other Titles board.

I live in japan and thats not true alot of guys like it they just can't come out and say it because the image put up in the media is young idol girl and going against the norm in japan makes you kinda an outcast so most guys shut up.

But anyway on topic +1
---
3DS FC 004427725163
#14milesofbodysPosted 2/15/2013 10:29:10 PM
I would rather see the nude patch go official. The game is mature rated already so why not?
#15wave1000Posted 2/15/2013 10:37:27 PM
milesofbodys posted...
I would rather see the nude patch go official. The game is mature rated already so why not?

Game would get pulled. Nintendo Sony and M$ all agreed they will not sell Adult rated games on there system so that would destroy the games rep as well as sells.

They can Make an Ecchi game after this though since those seem to get away with way more now then they used too and they can design that in a way where is easy to mod and crack so they don't get in trouble.
---
3DS FC 004427725163
#161111qqPosted 2/16/2013 3:15:34 AM
bigdaddyjh2002 posted...
1111qq posted...

Which still doesn't make them less pointless.

As for curvy more round and soft, we already got the breasts for that,
I prefer to have fun sitting next to a girl than under her flab, pr get shoved to the side by her ass.

Anything that puts an ass outside the rest of the body lines is just flab
(aka wider than her back line, Y axis, or more bulgy and deeper than the back line ,Z axis)
and flabby ass doesn't look good, it's chunky not smooth and as thou she keeps
more poop inside than outside...... yes its a gross image hence i don't like it

Last its all opinions, if they were facts, people wouldn't have had so many diff opinions about it and those that did were considered outcasts of society like on all the rest of such cases.
To that ill add a real fact, the human brain is programmed sort of to identify & shun the different on an animal like level, while as a society we are suppose to ignore that.
thus opinions at this age are stronger than the basic thinking.
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown
#17DrkVrtxPosted 2/16/2013 3:54:44 AM
Japan is obsessed with the bewbs. That being said, Helena/Lisa/Tina/Mila have enticing rear ends.
#18hungluo1989(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 9:17:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne4gGB5x80U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Something like 1:42 would suffice.
#19GlLGAMESHPosted 2/16/2013 9:26:02 AM
I think TN just needs to fix the way the butt "morphs" as the characters move. Most of the girls' butts already look nice when they are standing still, but when they kick, or when they get hit and their legs are flailing through the air, the butt cheeks kind of stretch out and look really flat.
#20bigdaddyjh2002Posted 2/16/2013 10:34:42 AM(edited)
1111qq posted...
bigdaddyjh2002 posted...
1111qq posted...

Which still doesn't make them less pointless.

As for curvy more round and soft, we already got the breasts for that,
I prefer to have fun sitting next to a girl than under her flab, pr get shoved to the side by her ass.

Anything that puts an ass outside the rest of the body lines is just flab
(aka wider than her back line, Y axis, or more bulgy and deeper than the back line ,Z axis)
and flabby ass doesn't look good, it's chunky not smooth and as thou she keeps
more poop inside than outside...... yes its a gross image hence i don't like it

Last its all opinions, if they were facts, people wouldn't have had so many diff opinions about it and those that did were considered outcasts of society like on all the rest of such cases.
To that ill add a real fact, the human brain is programmed sort of to identify & shun the different on an animal like level, while as a society we are suppose to ignore that.
thus opinions at this age are stronger than the basic thinking.

It does make them less pointless. You're telling someone else (whether they want to know or not and obviously they do, since it's an argument) how you feel about something. If they were pointless, they wouldn't happen. *golf clap* Also, saying blah about a butt being flabby IS pointless since fat goes to the breasts and the butt. Lastly, it's not like people are saying they should be huge and gargantuan. Just more to it than there already is. At the very least, a little more definition would be nice. There, I'm done with my "pointless" argument.
---
NO, I DIDN'T BREAK THE VASE!! Oh, you weren't calling me for that? Live tag & PSN: Grandiaplayer